Sponsored

Bronco Raptor Interest Email NOT Received (What’s going On?)

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have a day 1 reservation that was left at idle. Never used it to order anything, haven’t even added priority codes.

I never received a Bronco Raptor (Are you interested) email.

Is it critical to have that Email to order a Raptor? Sounds like I didn’t receive the email because no priority code was applied.
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My understanding was that Ford cancelled outstanding (unconverted) 2021 reservations once the 2022 MY order period opened. Have you checked your Ford.com account to see if you still have a reservation? Good luck.

edit; and no, Ford claims to be holding 'some' spots for converted reservation holders, means there will be spots for those without.

Seahund

Badlands
First Name
Adam Webber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a day 1 reservation that was left at idle. Never used it to order anything, haven’t even added priority codes.

I never received a Bronco Raptor (Are you interested) email.

Is it critical to have that Email to order a Raptor? Sounds like I didn’t receive the email because no priority code was applied.
I think it's an oversight of your salesperson. I received it yesterday even though I have a VIN and scheduled build week. Give em a call if you're interested.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My understanding was that Ford cancelled outstanding (unconverted) 2021 reservations once the 2022 MY order period opened. Have you checked your Ford.com account to see if you still have a reservation? Good luck.

edit; and no, Ford claims to be holding 'some' spots for converted reservation holders, means there will be spots for those without.
I think the same. In order to get the invitation, you had to have a reservation/order which is 99'd or has yet to receive a build date.
If you didn't convert your reservation to an order and 99 it, then I understand the same... you may no longer have a valid reservation. Could be wrong though... Ford's information dissemination stream is for shit.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the email but it was in my spam folder. I’m not interested. Maybe I could send it to you? Not sure it will work or not.

Sponsored

Djstang2011

Badlands
First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT, 2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it's an oversight of your salesperson. I received it yesterday even though I have a VIN and scheduled build week. Give em a call if you're interested.
Off topic, but I really like your profile pic.
It looks exactly like my Bronco... Oh wait, it is!
:cool:

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got my email yesterday and I saw some people on here have orders after me. Check spam folder too. Mine was in there.

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got my email yesterday and I saw some people on here have orders after me. Check spam folder too. Mine was in there.
Did you order from granger?

Sponsored

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You will likely be eliminated from the process. They are pretty stern about that policy. If you have a VIN you will not be considered.
Sponsored