Sponsored

Golden Ticket holders Email. Time to place Raptor Order. Received?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

no email yet but I saw some info that GT conversions started working late last night. Haven't seen anything today yet. I have all my info in and my sales guys is very on top of it so waiting to hear back on getting it put in.
Sponsored

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
UPDATE: Still no "order bank open" email from Ford so I called my dealer today. They said to come in sooner rather than later to place the order with them. Just came back with a signed purchase and sale order (at MSRP, phew), and now waiting for the confirmation email from Ford.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
UPDATE: Still no "order bank open" email from Ford so I called my dealer today. They said to come in sooner rather than later to place the order with them. Just came back with a signed purchase and sale order (at MSRP, phew), and now waiting for the confirmation email from Ford.
Wonder how many GT holders not on forums are going to miss the opportunity if Ford doesn’t send out an email to inform them?

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally got the "order banks open" email from Ford just now. Email says people have until March 28th to update their orders.

Sponsored

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just got the email saying it's time to order... but I already ordered lol

Ford Bronco Golden Ticket holders Email. Time to place Raptor Order. Received? 1646948039939

OP
OP
NJBronco

NJBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado Bison
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wonder how many GT holders not on forums are going to miss the opportunity if Ford doesn’t send out an email to inform them?
Good point. That’s why Ford will have to eventually send emails to contact their dealer to place order.
Finally got the "order banks open" email from Ford just now. Email says people have until March 28th to update their orders.
Just got it!!!

BroncoWar1

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Bronco, F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
check now, I just got mine at 130pm PST

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No email yet.
Emailed arrived!!!! Forward it over to the dealer with my color and options. Hope to hear back it was submitted, his allocation and where I am on the list.

Sitdown

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Raptor, 23 Raptor, 21 MachE GTPE, 86 SVO, 65FB
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got the email ~30 mins ago too... 7/14/20 AM Reservation Date

Sponsored

PatrickRide

Raptor
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Sadly I won't be ordering one now. Despite having a "golden ticket" my dealer wants $50,000 over MSRP. So based on my build, that would be around $127,000. Think of all the other cars/trucks you could buy for that much money. Feels more like the dealership got the golden ticket not me!!
Sponsored