Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello all
I was lucky and able to get one Monday
My dealer had one of two allocations left with a 10k adm.
got the “your order is confirmed” email from ford the same day
I never thought i would pay any adm for anything but couldn’t resist especially because I really like and want the Raptor.
Also have an order in for an outer banks,
Will probably get the Raptor before the outer bank 🤦‍♂️
Sponsored

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Subaru Outback XT, 02 BMW 1150RT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My build is scheduled for 5/16. I have seen builds for 5/9. Is 5/9 the first scheduled build date for the Bronco Raptors?

I also know some people here that got one from OC Welch. If you don’t mind let me know. I think I am the first of their 12 to be built. We can keep track of how smooth the process goes.

We need to start a thread with the last of the VINs. If it’s not started soon I will when I am home and have time on my computer, not my phone, lol.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

My build is scheduled for 5/16. I have seen builds for 5/9. Is 5/9 the first scheduled build date for the Bronco Raptors?

I also know some people here that got one from OC Welch. If you don’t mind let me know. I think I am the first of their 12 to be built. We can keep track of how smooth the process goes.

We need to start a thread with the last of the VINs. If it’s not started soon I will when I am home and have time on my computer, not my phone, lol.
Good idea. I only just got my order confirmation from Ford this am, and I think the next scheduling is April 8th, so that's the best I can hope for. Watch my Wildtrak get pulled at the same time. While I dig the Bronco, my wife isn't going to let me have two of them:). Where abouts are you in TN @BRVOL? I'm in Nashville.

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good idea. I only just got my order confirmation from Ford this am, and I think the next scheduling is April 8th, so that's the best I can hope for. Watch my Wildtrak get pulled at the same time. While I dig the Bronco, my wife isn't going to let me have two of them:). Where abouts are you in TN @BRVOL? I'm in Nashville.
I am in Knoxville. I will be goi g to the Bronco event in Townsend in April. We need a thread for that as well on who’s going if it hasn’t been done yet.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am in Knoxville. I will be goi g to the Bronco event in Townsend in April. We need a thread for that as well on who’s going if it hasn’t been done yet.
Won't be able to make it to Townsend event, my son's 3rd bday on Friday and family in town. But we will definitely have to hook up at some point. Owe you a couple drinks for turning me on to OC. Much appreciated!

Sponsored

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So far Ive seen 5/9, 5/16 and 5/23 builds.

Does anyone have anything different?

Hopefully 4/8 we start seeing 5/20 build dates as well.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Thanks @BRVOL. I got one from OC last night. Order confirmation email from Ford this am!
had a friend also order from OC. They placed an order and sent a pic that the dealer sent order to ford but hasn’t gotten a confirmation email from Ford. The dealer got one. How long should it take?

BRVOL

Raptor
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
had a friend also order from OC. They placed an order and sent a pic that the dealer sent order to ford but hasn’t gotten a confirmation email from Ford. The dealer got one. How long should it take?
I received my email from Ford within a few minutes. I think this has been the norm for others as well. That email from Ford is link to your personal email.

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I received my email from Ford within a few minutes. I think this has been the norm for others as well. That email from Ford is link to your personal email.
okay, well I’ll let him know. It’s been about a day.

Sponsored

BRaptor23

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

After being misled by one dealer, I was told my non-GT order was submitted today with another dealership. Waiting on email confirmation from Ford.