First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So I got the email saying I am unable to order the Raptor. For those of you that got this same response but still want one, what’s the next move? I don’t mind waiting for 2023 but not sure how to go about it.
Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I am waiting. As much as I hate it, I think the supply chain issue doesn’t work in our favor right now, and GT holders got really lucky on how Ford went about doing this. I was first on the internal Bronco Raptor waitlist, but all the GT allocations are accounted for. Who knows how next year will be, I’m hoping it goes back to an allocation model similar to the past. Waiting game.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My guess 2023 will be the same you need to get a golden ticket or find a dealer stock one and pay the crazy money they be asking for it .

carpecervisi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was able to convert my 10/21 order to a Braptor yesterday. My dealer said they needed special approval from their Ford rep but I don’t really know that that means. I did get the confirmation email so fingers crossed.

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I am waiting. As much as I hate it, I think the supply chain issue doesn’t work in our favor right now, and GT holders got really lucky on how Ford went about doing this. I was first on the internal Bronco Raptor waitlist, but all the GT allocations are accounted for. Who knows how next year will be, I’m hoping it goes back to an allocation model similar to the past. Waiting game.
are you waiting to avoid the ADM? or are you looking for a raptor and dont care?

Sponsored

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was able to convert my 10/21 order to a Braptor yesterday. My dealer said they needed special approval from their Ford rep but I don’t really know that that means. I did get the confirmation email so fingers crossed.
you didn’t have a golden ticket?

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

are you waiting to avoid the ADM? or are you looking for a raptor and dont care?
I am avoiding ADM, but also, it seems to be difficult to find any dealer. I have also not actively looked. I’m am the first person on the internal list so once they get one, they will let me know. But having such a low number being built doesn’t bode well for searching and seeing someone wanna charge up the wahooozoooo for something we want. But that’s my opinion lol

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I did not. I submitted for one when the emails came out a few weeks ago but didn’t get in.
That’s interesting. I talked to the Ford Bronco line, and they were telling me that people have been putting in orders that don’t have GT or allocations but we need to talk to the dealer. I’m just baffled because, it doesn’t make sense. Congrats to you though, I’m in no way trying to be salty. I really wish my dealership had an allocation so I can my order in.
Sponsored