Sponsored

Curious, anyone out there besides me with a Golden Ticket and no build date?

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was unaware there were still GT holders unscheduled. I thought all GT had been scheduled. I was a walk in order in November and was scheduled in December with a March build date.
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When picking up my Badlands I had asked the dealer about BRaptors. He said they had 6 GT holders and only one had been scheduled so far. They are one of the higher volume dealers in WA state so I'd expect they'd get more allocations than that. I haven't seen a single BRaptor on their website in the over a year I've been waiting on my Badlands, so it's not like they're giving those allocations to others.

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My golden ticket went poof when Ford killed all reservations earlier in the month.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My golden ticket went poof when Ford killed all reservations earlier in the month.
I thought that date was March 7th and it excluded Raptor.

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I thought that date was March 7th and it excluded Raptor.
I thought so, too.

But that's not what the Ford reservation system says when I check it online. (I also got the email from Ford saying it'll be canceled.)

I emailed my dealer just now. Waiting for a response.

Sponsored

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought so, too.

But that's not what the Ford reservation system says when I check it online. (I also got the email from Ford saying it'll be canceled.)

I emailed my dealer just now. Waiting for a response.
Ugh, that's terrible and quite surprising. How long since you placed your order? Could it be that your dealer is so small they have no chance to get an allocation? Good luck. Keep us posted.

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ugh, that's terrible and quite surprising. How long since you placed your order? Could it be that your dealer is so small they have no chance to get an allocation? Good luck. Keep us posted.
I'd have to check the date, but it was no more recent than last summer.

My reservation ID is an ancient one from the first day or two of the reservation system (and, as such, became a golden ticket reservation).

Honestly, I'm over it. Wouldn't be so bad if I didn't see Raptors eating dust in dealer lots.

BroncoMTB

Raptor
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah, it’s just kind of bullshit how Ford handled all of this. I’m still just irate that non-ticket holders and dealers were allocated any units before reservation holders. No one had much of a clue about any of this, particularly when picking or moving to a dealer.
I second this! It’s frustrating that those who’ve waiting the longest have not been prioritized! Day 2 reservation holder. We waited 945 days for ours! We’ve all had to negotiate pricing with our dealership as there was no guaranteed pricing. Despite all the hoops we’ve jumped through, others are still getting a Bronco Raptor before long time reservation (Golden Ticket) holders. I’m also frustrated with how many people are flipping them for a few bucks. (Yes, I know they have a right too.) I just think it sucks while others have waited 2 years, 7 months and counting…

That said we did FINALLY get ours last week! …and at MSRP. This thing is amazing! I hope each our you get and enjoy your vehicle. We’re so excited to take our family on adventures together.

BroncoTours

Raptor
First Name
Conway
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

We're a Golden Ticket in production now. It's almost been a full 2 year wait for us.

MidnightSpecial

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Excuse my ignorance but what is a Golden Ticket order? 2022 holdover?

Sponsored

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Excuse my ignorance but what is a Golden Ticket order? 2022 holdover?

They limited the order bank for the initial set of Raptors and only a select number of interested individuals were allowed to participate. Those selected received an invite to order ... the golden ticket.

MidnightSpecial

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Raptor Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

They limited the order bank for the initial set of Raptors and only a select number of interested individuals were allowed to participate. Those selected received an invite to order ... the golden ticket.
So will the process be the same when the banks open again, if ever? haha Do you show your interest through contacting the dealers? Trying to figure out how to get in this very long line.

vicorjh

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So will the process be the same when the banks open again, if ever? haha Do you show your interest through contacting the dealers? Trying to figure out how to get in this very long line.
I don't think the Golden Ticket is an on-going thing anymore. Ford was directly selecting customers based on those who showed interest via reservations. It seems to be more along the line of dealership allocation at this point. Maybe it'll come back, idk.

Yes, you'd ask the dealer(s). I did at one point and just received a 'not likely' type of response.

But, there was also a point in time late last year when Ford was making the call for more Raptor orders. Sorta unexpected.

The thing that folk are complaining about is that it seems some orders placed much later jumped ahead of those with reservation/golden tickets. Not unlike the non-special edition reservation/order holders that have been waiting patiently for a long time (years).

The other problem is ADM. Many dealers are taking advantage of the demand with absurd markups (placing some into the well-to-do category).

In the end, give it a shot. Doesn't hurt to ask around.

Last edited:

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs