rayofsi

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor Gen2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thanks Lucky. Appreciate the response and attachment. Yes, I had an early time stamp and was a GT holder. My issue right now is it appears my dealer ordered my Raptor under his own allocation and not mine. What you attached seems to indicate the date will either give you the option for the Raptor or not. I'm just not sure if the GT holders will have the first builds prior to the dealers separate allocations. I don't want to be waiting until November because my dealer screwed up..
same thing happened to me... dealer is calling regional rep to have them tie the order into the reservation.
Sponsored

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Email from Ford 3/11

2022-03-16_09-32-31.png
Does the order "confirmed" email come after the order "updated" one? I have the order updated email and I can see it in the backdoor link. Difference is I have 5 steps vs your 4 steps -- similar to original poster -- step 1: configure vehicle, step 2: Place order (in progress)

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 OB Sasquatch V6 2-Door AMB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Difference is I have 5 steps vs your 4 steps -- similar to original poster -- step 1: configure vehicle, step 2: Place order (in progress)
Turn your phone sideways.

Sponsored

Bronco2025

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Turn your phone sideways.
Orientation doesn't make a difference.

"Your Bronco order has been updated" vs "Your Bronco order has been confirmed"

May be a GT vs non GT allocation question. Just wondering if there is a final step the dealer needs to do to get the order confirmed.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Orientation doesn't make a difference.

"Your Bronco order has been updated" vs "Your Bronco order has been confirmed"

May be a GT vs non GT allocation question. Just wondering if there is a final step the dealer needs to do to get the order confirmed.
I think that is very much the case. GT=modified order="order has been updated" email.
Non-GT=new retail order="order has been confirmed" email.

If your order was modified, the dealer "order number" on your WBDO summary would likely remain the same. New retail orders get new order numbers, of course.

Some dealers evidently decided to circumvent the order modification process and submitted new orders (cancelling the old ones) for GTH, which blurs the line on how the customer experiences the process. Those poor slobs need to make sure that the new order is tied back to the original reservation, thus preserving their timestamp.

Crazycactus

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think that is very much the case. GT=modified order="order has been updated" email.

If your order was modified, the dealer "order number" on your WBDO summary would likely remain the same. New retail orders get new order numbers, of course.

Some dealers evidently decided to circumvent the order modification process and submitted new orders (cancelling the old ones) for GTH, which blurs the line on how the customer experiences the process. Those poor slobs need to make sure that the new order is tied back to the original reservation, thus preserving their timestamp.
You are correct on the order number remaining the same. I checked mine which was a fully loaded Badlands, and is now a Raptor, and the order numbers remained the same. The dealer went into my original Badlands order and changed it to the Raptor.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

I am not a GT holder and got an "order has been updated" email.

I've had a Badlands reserved with the $100 for over a year. I decided to wait on the Raptor middle of last summer when I realized I wouldn't get my Badlands until like 2023 anyways, I was #1 on their Raptor wait list. Last month my dealer told me to convert it to an order and they would 99 it so I did.

My dealer got 3 GT winners. 2 converted and are ordering Raptors 1 did not so my dealer contacted the regional manager and got the okay to convert my Badlands order to a Raptor.

I got an Order updated email yesterday.

Sponsored

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am not a GT holder and got an "order has been updated" email.

I've had a Badlands reserved with the $100 for over a year. I decided to wait on the Raptor middle of last summer when I realized I wouldn't get my Badlands until like 2023 anyways, I was #1 on their Raptor wait list. Last month my dealer told me to convert it to an order and they would 99 it so I did.

My dealer got 3 GT winners. 2 converted and are ordering Raptors 1 did not so my dealer contacted the regional manager and got the okay to convert my Badlands order to a Raptor.

I got an Order updated email yesterday.
That’s interesting. Your situation is fairly unique (and congrats BTW) since most conversions are done for GT holders. But you definitely got the “right” email based on it being a modification of an existing order and not a new retail order.

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That’s interesting. Your situation is fairly unique (and congrats BTW) since most conversions are done for GT holders. But you definitely got the “right” email based on it being a modification of an existing order and not a new retail order.
How did you become an expert on something that none of us know anything about, Mike?

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How did you become an expert on something that none of us know anything about, Mike?
No expert here, just trying to make some sense out of the complex puzzle that FMC has shrouded this release in. Gotta be a better system. And we still have scheduling, production, and delivery to worry about…

Anyway, congrats on your order. It’s gonna be a great feeling to finally wheel these rigs after a couple years of waiting!

Lucky

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model