First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I ordered 4 accessories with my points and received them in five days but the Cargo Area Liner that I received was for a 4 door and I ordered the 2 door version. I called and received a RMA to exchange it for what I actually ordered. It was on me to repack it, label it, and drag the box to Fedex. The box barely fit in the back of my 2 door with the seats down. I tracked it for almost two weeks. There were a couple unsuccesful delivery attempts but it finally changed to delivered status.

I have called the support line weekly since then and have been told I won't get a replacement until they unpack the box and return the item to stock but it's been weeks and that has not happened. I have been told 3 times the issue would be sent to the escalation team but I haven't heard from anyone.

Now that my points are gone I won't be ordering from the Ford Accessories site again.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Ford Motor Company , no call from the escalation team, so I had to call back after a week, then get told someone else would call me back. Finally get the call back today, who basically says she can't do anything, but reach out to the dealer, and have them refund my points, then my dealer can fight it out with Ford to get their refund. She tells me that even though its an online order, my only recourse is to deal with my dealer, who is going to refund me my points only after I go visit them in person to talk to the mananager. Then, tells me that it's only because they are so great that they are doing this for me, and that Ford is under no obligation to refund anything, as it's a dealer issue. All 5 people I have spoke with now can see that my order has never fucking shipped, yet it's a dealer issue. What a joke.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How does this company stay in business? I ordered an accessory 11/26 with ship to dealer. Part came right away although I had no idea it was there. When I finally checked to see what was going on, the dealer said they could not could not mark that it had arrived because Ford says they have not shipped the part yet even though it was in his hands. My order to this day still says received. Probably twice a week since the order was placed, I get a pending charge from Ford that drops off before it posts. So it has posted pending to my card about 10 times by now with the most recent being last night. How could something so simple be so screwed up by Ford? It's no wonder they can't figure out production when they can't even manage a tiny in stock accessory order. Rant Over....

HP11

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Boss 302 (sold) , 2023 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I feel everyone's pain. Using my Ford points and a promo code at 25% off, I ordered a Ford Performance Rear Differential Cover and Bronco script. A few days later I receive a package and inside was the Bronco script and a fabric fender cover instead of the Diff cover. Contacted Accessories.Ford immediately and the representative told me to return everything and start the purchase again as they are not set up in their system to replace items. Problem being is they report that it will take up to 30-days after they receive the items back before they can refund my points and credit card (parts were more than my points). They promptly refunded the points applied to the Bronco script but nothing for the returned fender cover. A couple of calls and lots of apologies with promises to escalate the return. I received an email a few days later from their escalation team member apologizing that they can't escalate and to wait 30-days. Frustrating for sure... It's been 3-weeks now geeeeze....

dvnorton

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 7-spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered door bags for my 4-door. First order came quickly, but only contained 2 front-door bags (which wasn't obvious from the description on the website). So I ordered the second 2 rear-door bags...and received 2 more front-door bags. Called Ford and they processed a refund of my points, but wouldn't let me order a replacement at the 20% discount (only full price). They told me a supervisor would email me a discount code so I could re-order, and instead I got an email saying they don't do that. Waited til the next monthly sale (a new one starts on the first of every month) and ordered them again. Got the right ones this time...
Sponsored