First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same boat as you. Ordered three things in a single order. One of the three items arrived, but the other two bigger items haven't shipped.

My account online shows that it's under maintenance so I can't see a current status.

I called Ford today, and the rep couldn't even find the three items in my order. He had to create an escalation to see the other items and then hopefully get an ETA. I tried to just cancel the order, but they couldn't do it.

Really hope I didn't just burn 50k points..
Sponsored

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a few things last Friday around 10:00 in the morning. I was surprised the next day on Saturday morning when a FedEx truck pulls up and dropped off 3 of the items. The rest of it showed up Monday (yesterday). I had to fight their website for a while not wanting to let you log in or put in payment info but once I got in everything went well for me.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same issue. I ordered the Slide out tailgate with the 20% off coupon in June and they canceled my order as it’s been back ordered. I called in and they gave me a different code for 25% off because of the issues they caused but didn’t tell me that that code was limited to a maximum amount so I couldn’t get my original order amount. I’ve now called every day for a week trying to get a new code and keep getting told 1 to 2 business days so I can reorder the damn part. @Ford Motor Company pretty disappointed in the customer service on this.

Last edited:

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can't even use my points. I put stuff in my cart, and then it asks me to login and it leads me to an error page everytime.

HTTP Status 400 – Bad Request

Been this way for months. tried different browsers and different devices. Hoping I can use them for maintenance.

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I got my code this afternoon but now whenever I try to add to the cart it times out. By far the worst website I’ve dealt with. It’s like they are trying to prevent orders.

Sponsored

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, I want to take advantage of the 20% off sale. But. I want the tube doors and they can only be shipped to the dealer. Having to do with they need to be installed. lol. Don't need that. Their broken system only shows three possible dealerships to have them shipped to. The closest is 75 miles away. Supposedly that will all be fixed, but the sale ends in two days.
So the nice fellow said that he'd escalate my case and they'd email me a coupon. No coupon yet. . . Sure would like some tube doors for cheap.

davidforlife

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My experience has been laughable…bought tube doors at the beginning of June and returned them through the dealer 3 days later due to quality issues. 12 weeks later and still no refund. I call at least three times a week and get the same answer, “sorry for the delay, no update, we’ve escalated your case, the ops department is trying to get a hold of the dealer for the return tracking number”. Okay so, they’ve lost the part and won’t admit to it, or do anything productive to make it right. I’ve been requesting a supervisor call back for weeks and they finally called me today. I told her that their resolutions department is as “fast” as the IRS. Thankfully I purchased on a credit card and was able to dispute the charge. Still might might get screwed in the end. I’m going to request a giving statement from @Ford Motor Company at the end of the year for my generous donation.

PatsBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 Bronco 16 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ordered a couple things 3 weeks ago.. crickets… Never again

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine were selected to ship to my dealer, that was supposedly the quickest option.
The reason I went with the dealer ship option was that it was free. Had to pay if shipped to a home address.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I suppose this is just par for the course at this point, but do people actually get what they order from Fords Accessories website? I ordered three items with my points during a 20% off sale on June 8th. Called 4 weeks later when I had received zero updates. The guy I spoke with (he was great) said there was one piece that was holding the whole order up, with no ETA for when it would be back in stock. OK, canceled that part. He said watch your email and fordpass account, you'll see the cancelation, get your points back, and after that processes, the remainder should ship out. 3.5 weeks later, I get my refund of points and cancelation, think finally, I'll get my tailgate table and spare tire cover. Wrong. Called again yesterday, talked to the same guy by chance, who basically said their system is broken and about to be updated. Ford is currently trying purging the thousands of late/lost orders, and once that happens, I can re order my parts. Guessing I'll be waiting up to 30 days to get my rewards points back, then get to roll the dice and re order?

First world problems I know, but a bit surprising that I am a week away from the 3 month mark, for parts that said they were in stock when I placed my order.
I got my stuff, but I paid with cc.

Sponsored

Chrome_Pony

Badlands
First Name
Chrome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2.3L Badlands High, 2017 LWN Duramax Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wouldn't know. Alaska does not exist to Ford Accessories.

Dezperado

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought one thing & had it shipped to my house. Received in about 3 days.

wkaotp

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5, Sprinter 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suppose this is just par for the course at this point, but do people actually get what they order from Fords Accessories website? I ordered three items with my points during a 20% off sale on June 8th. Called 4 weeks later when I had received zero updates. The guy I spoke with (he was great) said there was one piece that was holding the whole order up, with no ETA for when it would be back in stock. OK, canceled that part. He said watch your email and fordpass account, you'll see the cancelation, get your points back, and after that processes, the remainder should ship out. 3.5 weeks later, I get my refund of points and cancelation, think finally, I'll get my tailgate table and spare tire cover. Wrong. Called again yesterday, talked to the same guy by chance, who basically said their system is broken and about to be updated. Ford is currently trying purging the thousands of late/lost orders, and once that happens, I can re order my parts. Guessing I'll be waiting up to 30 days to get my rewards points back, then get to roll the dice and re order?

First world problems I know, but a bit surprising that I am a week away from the 3 month mark, for parts that said they were in stock when I placed my order.
I've done 3 orders in approx 9 months. Every order shipped insanely fast with most arriving in less than 3 days. I live in Oregon. Which usually takes at least a week for most retailers.

OvrLnd99

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2022 BMW Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered from the Ford Accessories site once. I had no issue with ordering or receiving the products. My complaint was that it would not honor the sale price if I tried to use points for the purchase. I tried several times and the only way it would honor the sales price was if I used a credit card for the purchase and didn’t use points. So, I used points and "paid" full price. I thought that was poor business practice and have not used the site since. I have points sitting there waiting to be used, but I refuse to do business with a site that works that way.
Sponsored

Last edited: