Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where is the 20% off coupon found?
I had to be given it by customer service - but I still cant order due to their website being straight trash and just timing out.
Sponsored

Coastalcop

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If ship to dealer is free and you want to use your points, is there any issue ( other than negotiating the website) to just make every part a single order? Those in stock still get shipped, those screwed up donā€™t, but you arenā€™t holding up your other items?

or is it a one time use 20%?

Billy Goat

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Velociraptor 400
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've had items ordered that were canceled and opted to be notified once back in stock. I received the notification. Was directed to the Ford accessories website. Ordered my parts to be delivered to the dealer in all cases and they showed up in a timely manner. 2 weeks max.
Heck I even went to the dealer with part numbers for the HOS 3 system, was told it was on national back order, ordered it anyways and it showed up in 2 weeks.
Everything I ordered I have had shipped to the dealer to try and save some on shipping- maybe higher volume dealers get priority. Can't say but mine's been stellar

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered a bunch of stuff from fords accessory site to use the points up when I got my truck......and most of it was junk I ended up returning. The dealer kept apologizing and said they have no control over what ford puts on the site.
- poor quality
- poor fitment
- way more expensive than other sites for the same thing.
- misleading as to what vehical it will fit, soft tops are a good example.

Its like no one at ford is actually looking at what vendors are selling on their site...
I won't ever buy any ford accessory again, lol, except a tune if they ever make one for the raptor.
I used some points to buy a hood protector and some wheel locks, so no problems there, but I was going to use points to get an air filter and it was around $32 and the same Motorcraft filter on Rockauto is half the price. So, why waste points on an air filter? Same for windshield wipers.

I decided to save them for the overprice dealer services like a brake job or tires, if I can get those free and have a record of dealership service, then I feel I used those points well. But most accessories are better off getting from the aftermarket; as you said, Ford really is getting those parts from a vendor and then adding their mark up.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same reason why you have to log into the Trail app literally every time you go to use it.
I may be incompetent, but what good is the trail app when you're without cell service? Add Ford's infotainment connection failures, sometimes I get Pandora displayed and other times I get an Android or whatever screen and yet, some times I get music with no info.

I tried to use the trail app on a recent trek, but we kept losing cell service and it wasn't worth the hassle, give me a paper trail map anytime and I can find my way.

Sponsored

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank goodness I'm not the only one. I order parts from their site on 11 Aug. Got a conformation email in about 10 mins. However, 3 days later site under my order history show a cancelation (no email though). I call customer service and they could not find my order. I stated I am looking at it right now under order history. So I made copies and called the next day to talk to another rep. Same thing, can't find my order. Also, the site does not list any orders under my order history. Had to create a case #. Still no items nor have my points been restored. What a mess.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I ordered the 2 door rock rails three weeks ago and haven't had any updates.

I finally called them yesterday.

It took 20 minutes to reach a representative, who put me on hold for 5 or so minutes to check on the status. She told me that they are waiting to ship them to the dealer, but the dealer has too many open orders??? I asked if she could just ship them to me direct instead. She immediately went, "hello, hello, hello? can you hear me" and hung up. She made a point of confirming my call back number in case we got disconnected, but never tried me back.

She 100% hung up on me on purpose. The second I asked her to do something, she pulled that BS.

I'm pretty annoyed and I am thinking of cancelling the order.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I ordered the 2 door rock rails three weeks ago and haven't had any updates.

I finally called them yesterday.

It took 20 minutes to reach a representative, who put me on hold for 5 or so minutes to check on the status. She told me that they are waiting to ship them to the dealer, but the dealer has too many open orders??? I asked if she could just ship them to me direct instead. She immediately went, "hello, hello, hello? can you hear me" and hung up. She made a point of confirming my call back number in case we got disconnected, but never tried me back.

She 100% hung up on me on purpose. The second I asked her to do something, she pulled that BS.

I'm pretty annoyed and I am thinking of cancelling the order.
Factory rock rails around here sell for $100 (New take-offs) on craigslist/Facebook.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Food for thought. Ford does not make any of the accessories they sell. They are all licensed through other manufacturers. With a little leg work it is not tough to find who actually makes the accessories. You can buy them through the manufacturer at far better pricing. The only difference is in some cases they won't have the "Ford" logo.

On some occasions they are only available through Ford.

Take fender flares. Bushwacker only shows these.

Ford Bronco Ford Accessories, do better Ford 1693414105849

But yet these are made by Bushwacker but only avail from Ford.

Ford Bronco Ford Accessories, do better Ford 1693414426303

Sponsored
OP
OP

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, I got an email from Ford Accessories saying they were sorry that I no longer wanted my parts, but since my parts are available for pickup at the dealer, they cannot refund my points until I return my parts. My dealer closed their parts and service departments early today, and nobody there was capable of telling me if my parts were in. Guess they don't work in that department.

I'll laugh if my parts are available, but I'll be honest I have so little faith at this point I'm not expecting them to be there.

buckhorn_cortez

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, SHO, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered a bunch of stuff from fords accessory site to use the points up when I got my truck......and most of it was junk I ended up returning. The dealer kept apologizing and said they have no control over what ford puts on the site.
- poor quality
- poor fitment
- way more expensive than other sites for the same thing.
- misleading as to what vehical it will fit, soft tops are a good example.

Its like no one at ford is actually looking at what vendors are selling on their site...
I won't ever buy any ford accessory again, lol, except a tune if they ever make one for the raptor.
Nothing quite like "poor fitment" since a "fitment" is a piece of furniture and NOT how things fit together...

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I used the 20% discount and Points to order the rear security drawer last week. It is in the Fed-Ex truck for delivery today.

tRyantodrive

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak, 2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeahhhā€¦ unfortunately it seems well documented in the forums for some orders to not go smoothly through Ford Accessories, especially with ship to store orders.

I ordered 4 accessory parts for $1000+ on August 6th and was forced to select the ship to store option due to one item being large (skid plate kit). After two weeks of no updates on any of the 4 parts, I contacted the parts department who told me they have no insight or ability to see the order and to contact Ford Accessories. Upon contacting Ford Accessories they told me to contact the parts department and this back-and-forth continued multiple times. Ford Accessories said I could escalate the issue to their Escalation Department after 10 business days which I did and waited for a call from their team.

Eventually the parts department received tracking info for one part and then found out that they recieved another part that same day. The other two parts were now listed as ā€œback orderedā€ and I had already been charged for all 4 parts. I contacted the regional Ford Accessory Distributor (FAD) who told me all four parts had shipped to the dealer the previous week but they had no tracking information for the parts, and would escalate it to their E-Commerce Controller. Ford Accessories escalation team contacted me and said that they were transitioning to a new system during the month of August that will hopefully resolve these issues and to check with the parts department.

It has now been 1 month since placing the order; Iā€™ve received 2 of the 4 parts. The status of the other 2 parts is unknown - distributor says they shipped; parts department says they are on back order.

OP
OP

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Ford Motor Company , how do you operate an accessories division like this?

Took one visit and two calls to my dealer to get them to confirm that indeed, they have never received my accessories. After I received the email last week that they were awaiting pickup. So I called again today, and 35 minutes later, after randomly getting transfered, then transfered back to e commerce accessories, I find out that my previous ticket is strait up CLOSED. With no refund, no parts, someone just said "well this must be solved" and fired off an email. Speaking of the email, still waiting for a response to my reply there, too.

Anywho, now I get to wait for a call from the "escalation team" in 5-7 business days, and THEN I can get my refund. Every person I deal with, be it at @Ford Motor Company or my dealer, are the textbook shining examples of "thats not my job". /Rant.

Edit: to clarify, the third person I spoke with today could see that my order has never shipped, its never even left its orriginal status for 90 days, even with the closed order/ticket. But since there's a note that it must have shipped, I have to wait to get my call back.
Sponsored

Last edited: