Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I guess I shouldn’t worry that my account says I’m ordering a 2.3 BL rather than a 2.7 BB. It’s never been right. I imagine once I get a Vin, maybe things will get updated. Wish this whole process actually worked correctly.
As da_jokker said, your details should be correct. I'm scheduled and my original big bend order is still showing as the picture, but the actual specs are correct (and were correct before I got scheduled). I'd advise checking the backdoor link da_jokker provided.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Nope.

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok….I’m super anxious/excited/prepared to be completely let down…..my image has always been wrong for 16 months with the wrong color and trim but the correct specs in the order detail, even through order changes and reorder until today. I stopped my my dealer and dropped one of three current top constraints. I’d checked this morning, same old same old. I checked an hour after the dealer made the change in front of me and VIOLA - nothing changed in status but the image is now my actual order.

Fingers and toes crossed for tomorrow.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doesn’t mean anything. My rendered Bronco has never matched my order and I made no changes. Even now with the Bronco in my driveway the reservation rendering doesn’t match what I bought.
Sponsored