Sponsored

FORD BUILDS LEMONS 🍋 **BOUGHT FROM LEIF JOHNSON BRAND NEW** LJ did all mods prior to purchase claiming Saleen did them

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lemons make lemonade, I’m sure the OP had enough forum abuse but I’m doubtful they will post again. Sounds like bad dealer or deal and the OP is seeing the light.

Or just trolling us, who knows but was entertaining to read.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My advice to anyone looking at paying over MSRP for a heavily modded Bronco or wrangler (80k plus) would be better off buying a Bronco Raptor or Wrangler 392. If the vehicle is a lemon, totaled, stolen, or you just want to sell or trade you will not get much of your money back after paying dealer premium. Again, I’m talking about buying one heavily modded, not building your own rig out at far less cost than paying 30k over MSRP. For the person paying that premium, having all the mods part of the trim level makes getting your $$ much easier. Also from a collector’s perspective, the Raptor and 392 have far more value than a modded trim.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I call 100% BULL$HIT. This thing is moded like crazy. Guessing with all those extra lights they were wired wrong. Ford will never buy it back after the dealer modified it. The dealer is at fault, not ford.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I empathize with the OP, how is it worse than someone who paid $80k cash with no monthly payment? Sounds like they're pissed more about their willingness to pay the Bronco tax. You made a choice to purchase the Bronco at that price and monthly payment.

Also, naming the dealership on this? They advertised a Bronco with all the bells and whistles for WAY over MSRP and they found someone to buy it. If someone can prove that the dealership and/or Saleen are responsible for the wiring issue, lawyer up.

Not sure waiting for Ford to buy-back the Bronco is your best course of action. 5 months? Sure, Ford is going to drag their feet to cut you a check. And it's not on Ford to pay for the aftermarket additions that were added between delivery to the dealer and your purchase.

Either way, I'd say get 5 on your side or lawyer up.

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It isn't clear that he paid an ADM. The Saleen add on packages can easily run 20-40k for the mustangs and F150s, this would be no different. 1200 for 5 years at 5% is around 70k, so it is possible he put 15-20k down and financed the rest. Sorry the OP is going through this.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s pretty modded up for being “brand new” and “no upgrades”
All those extra lights might have something to do with your battery issues.
🍺 Good luck
Ditto. Articles like this have made me very suspicious of all the issues with the Bronco. I know there are problems, but when I see this I wonder how bad it is. Everyone wants to be the victim now days.

$30K over and $1200 a month. Sounds like you couldn't afford the truck. Hope it gets fixed. Next time might want to offer a valid/truthful post.

anomdeplume

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
7-year note?

A56EFB57-34D1-468C-94E8-39CEC12633C5.jpeg

Indarkness

Wildtrak
First Name
First second
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco FORD BUILDS LEMONS 🍋 **BOUGHT FROM LEIF JOHNSON BRAND NEW** LJ did all mods prior to purchase claiming Saleen did them 1682889251645

They were not kidding... Didn't last long and it is already back. If only the OP was within their 7 day money back promise.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.