First Name
Talon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford ranger, 1972 f100 ranger SWB,
Your Bronco Model
Base
I frequently check my reservation weekly. Today I realized my total price was increased. Looking at it they increased MSRP price. I was told through email from Ford that they would honor MY21 MSRP since I had ordered a MY21 and didn't get one. Are they recanting that now or was there a time limit? My MSRP was 28,5 now its 31k
Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First, I wouldn't go by any info on the backdoor link. Mine isn't even close to reality. If you had a reservation or order by March 19 2021, you'll have to work with the dealer. Dealers have a system called Smart VINCENT that will provide a code to apply to the vehicle for the price protection at time of purchase. It sounds like some dealers don't understand how it works from what I've seen posted here. There are also instructions on this forum somewhere, but I have yet to re-locate them.

If you didn't have that price protection, many have posted here that dealers charge the MSRP at time of ordering. I have no idea if that's true or how that would work.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should ask your dealer. I heard that there would be a mid-year price increase due to inflation.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Price protection is in the form of a rebate to the dealer after the sale. As long as you ordered before 3/19/21 you should be good...

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Price protection is in the form of a rebate to the dealer after the sale. As long as you ordered before 3/19/21 you should be good...
Actually I don't think that is the Date for ordering the Bronco to get the price protection. I ordered on 07/21/2021 and I still have the Price Protection given, got the confirmation today when I called Ford Marketing.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Actually I don't think that is the Date for ordering the Bronco to get the price protection. I ordered on 07/21/2021 and I still have the Price Protection given, got the confirmation today when I called Ford Marketing.
You have retail price protection, which is different:

2022 MY Pricing for Customers Who Placed a Reservation After March 19, 2021, or Placed an Order Without a Reservation After March 19, 2021
What does it mean if I placed a reservation after March 19, 2021, or placed an order without a reservation after March 19, 2021?
If you fall into either of these categories, it means that you do not qualify for the Bronco Price Protection Program. The cutoff for that program was placing an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021.

I have placed an order, will this mid-year price increase affect my pricing?
If you do not change your order after March 7, 2022, and take delivery of your 2022 MY Bronco, your order qualifies for retail order price protection. This protects the MSRP of the vehicle at the time the 2022 order was received by Ford. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

I have an unconverted reservation that was placed after March 19, 2021. Will price increases affect me?
If you convert by March 7, 2022, your order will reflect the initial 2022 MY pricing. If you convert your reservation after March 7, 2022, your order will reflect the most current pricing. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my Bronco's price?
Changing your series, equipment package, the number of doors, or 4x4 system will cause your order to reflect new mid-year price levels. Make sure your order is configured properly prior to the March 7, 2022 cut-off. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, your new 2023 order will reflect 2023 MY price levels. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Sponsored