Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just asked via ford chat about shipping location of train. The last update they have was from 1/21/23. Why so long without new info?
is this fords way of saying there not going to let us track shipping any longer?
Sponsored

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just asked via ford chat about shipping location of train. The last update they have was from 1/21/23. Why so long without new info?
is this fords way of saying there not going to let us track shipping any longer?
Doubt it. Are you sure it’s shipped already?

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford chat is telling me they can’t give the rail car number (wifes bronco), so I can’t track it myself. Wasn’t a problem for the raptor. Not sure why you can’t get rail car number anymore.

I called yesterday and the updated date was also the 21st.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes it was shipped to chicago.
Ford chat system is weird, once its left chicago/blue island, its either A : they arent opening up the tab to see its most recent location or B: its somewhere along the IHB (Indiana Harbor Belt).

For me, they would tell me its at blue island IL for 2-3 weeks when I knew it was in Arizona, for some reason after it leaves chicago they stop "tracking it" and it can only be traced through the railcar number. Ford chat will not have another update for you until it reaches its final rail yard destination. I suggest that if you have the rail car number, I would track that way from this point going forward whether its BNSF, UP, or NS number

Sponsored
OP
OP

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it was shipped by Cnr. They told me they completed delivery to chicago and another carrier would take it. I can no longer track it as I have no idea what rail company has it.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it was shipped by Cnr. They told me they completed delivery to chicago and another carrier would take it. I can no longer track it as I have no idea what rail company has it.
If you ever got a railcar number, its the same number from start to finish, they dont unload the rail cars from one company to another, if you never got one from either customer chat or their number, you could try asking your dealership for one, otherwise might be SOL until it shows up to its final rail yard destination. I know for me for example they gave me a rail car number when it was in Ohio, when it was in Kansas and i talked to customer chat, they told me its in blue island IL and they have no rail car info even though they just gave me one a week prior, its like they stop seeing the rail car number? not entirely sure.

Sorry if i cant be of much other help, maybe reading this forum would help:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ry-info-thread-updated-december-9-2022.60882/

i would use process of elimination of calling each number until you get a hit, generally going towards west it pretty much will only be on BNSF or UP, and maybe NS. for BNSF you can still use the CSX tracker for that one

OP
OP

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OP
OP

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

im sure by now it’s at the last stop in Omaha. I will just wait until I get the call from the dealer

BigSkyBronco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited - '96 Toyota FZJ80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the CN railcar # from my dealer. I did the railcar location search and it says the railcar is in Chicago and has been since before my Bronco was built. Obviously my truck is not on that railcar.
Safe to assume that my Bronco has been assigned to a railcar thats not even in Michigan? Hmmmm.......?

Sponsored

Nogame24

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Chat is about useless in my experience. When I call marketing I get much better service. I do know that no one could track my bronco and then last week it hit its last stop waiting for convoy now. It was on Canadian rail so I could never track it but my dealer did vinview and could ping the modem for real time updates.

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was able to get a rail car number from chat but it seems invalid. Status is something like accepted by customer but no location information. When I talked to my dealer they said they don't see it having a railcar yet and not scheduled to actually ship until Feb 8th. Seems odd when 'shipped' email was 1/25

DC4MVP

Big Bend
First Name
D.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I went into my dealer to test drive a Bronco (to make sure I wanted one), the one I wanted was on a train in Illinois according to the dealership. This was the 18th. Last update on the site was the 19th although I'm almost positive my Estimated Delivery was pushed back from the latest of 2-01 to 2-08.

I'm hoping by no further updates, the 2-08 will be the latest it'll show with hopes of later this week or early next.

14 days to go 600 miles is frustrating lol but obviously there's more to it like cars being switched to different engines and what not.

OP
OP

Smiller

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

im sure by now it’s at the last stop in Omaha. I will just wait until I get the call from the dealer
It’s in Omaha today.
Sponsored