Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You are good...let me try to explain.

The Orders and Reservations page will show your original order date and will say "ORDERING WITH DEALER". The only thing that seems to update when you order is the model year and trim labels, and maybe the image of the Bronco. Mine went from "2021 Bronco Black Diamond" to "2022 Bronco" to "2022 Bronco Badlands" over the course of a few days. I did change my trim, color, and # of doors from my original reservation, so my picture shows a 4-door in the old color even though I ordered a 2-door in a new color.

Do you see the correct 2022 model year and trim now?

There is a "back door" way to see your order. This seems to be the best way to check the actual order details.

If you want to check, try this link (while logged into your Ford account):

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXXXXX

(Replace the X's with your reservation #)

Hope this helps!
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Broncoman23

Broncoman23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

of course none of this makes sense and I'm just spinning my wheels trying to get my head around it. how does someone jump the allocation line when changing options (say mic to soft, 2.7 to 2.4, remove tow pack). Again, nothing has made sense and not picking at anyone. Dang my brain hurts. LOL :LOL:

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is the same, except it shows base black instead of actual-build picture the confirmation on Fords email. Is correct
But we went in and test drove a badlands the other day and our sales guy ran a “progress”check on my order (print out) and it’s still the same, so it’s in there. Just waiting…..
Ford Bronco Ford website updates? 2B6F00C3-30A5-46B4-809C-8F0A7D9FEB63
Ford Bronco Ford website updates? CB4A93CC-5A26-4957-841C-554EC8FD003B
Sponsored