First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This dealer in SoCal has 72 in stock, 22 of them Raptors. Not seeing any markdowns on their site.

https://www.kengrodyfordsandiego.co...co-outer-banks®-4x4-4-door-1fmee5dp2plc10809/
Broncos and Wranglers sell very well in SoCal. Prices will probably start to come down later than elsewhere in the country. At least they are not still listing them with ADM like the geniuses at El Cajon Ford.

PS just looked. They do list them at ADM. May they suffer mightily when the market turns on them.

JRICH7272

Base
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Biggest dealership in San Antonio has 52 new Broncos on their website right now. Cheapest option they have is $44,000 before tax and title for a Big Bend

hellb0y

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
L
Biggest dealership in San Antonio has 52 new Broncos on their website right now. Cheapest option they have is $44,000 before tax and title for a Big Bend
link?

PlayTime

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 2dr 2.3L OBX non-SAS Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

ozark_stang

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy & Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Wildtrak Lux and 2017 Mustang GT Prem
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you seen another manufactures dealership lot empty? They are all full where I am not just Fords. There are almost new Silverados stacked up as lawn ornaments in peoples yards and fields for sale everywhere, the lots are full. Just speaking on Jeeps alone the Fiat lots have been stacked on top of each other since early 2022 and nothing has moved other than the old ratty Jeeps from folks that didnt want to wait or swing for a Bronco when them and the wife got the fever like everyone else did. Honestly the only thing Fiat I have seen move out of lots and into hands around here other than the old Jeeps is the Gladiators that have been pimped most don't like them. I am watching people buy new Escapes and Edges all around me rather than the used Broncos becoming available that they wanted simply because used rates are incredibly ridiculous and the Escapes and Edges had rates they could live with. Thats facts and it blows my mind.

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s good to know who the top 1 and 2 dealers are in a city cause they are usually looking to beat each other and get easier to deal with at month end. I got Southway to beat out Red the last day of a month on my last local purchase.

Might be Red Mccombs Ford. I stopped by to pick up the Lumen tow harness and they were flush with Broncos.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess you weren't around for the 1970s and 1980s when interest rates were far higher at times. I paid more on my first vehicle loan back in 1983.

The long period of very low interest rates we had from the housing crunch until recently is a historical anomaly. People shouldn't expect it to return unless the economy tanks.
The 70's and 80's al.so had higher savings rates as well. I remember CD's with rates as high as 12% in the 80's and regular everyday saving accounts at 5.25%

Tryingtogetabronco

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I canceled 2 orders for Broncos. Did not think over 50k for everglades or a similar msrp for heritage ( one for me and one for the wife) made no sense with the high interest rates at the point of delivery. Interest rates and lack of flipping ability is why they can't sell them. Personally I was hyped for a Bronco but they made me wait over 2 years. In that time I had 392 wrangler and 4xe, recently picked up a maverick hybrid. I change my cars out often. However due to Ford's issues building them and high interest rates, them losing tons of value I moved on. Will likely try one out when prices stabilize or depreciation hits them at the 50% below new msrp pricing.

Sponsored

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will likely try one out when prices stabilize or depreciation hits them at the 50% below new msrp pricing.
May be a long wait, especially for the lower soec'd ones. I sold a Wrangler JK Sport that was bone stock for 50% of MSRP after 10 years of ownership in late 2023. The Wrangler was the first ever vehicle that I purchased new because the difference in cost between a new Wrangler and a 3 year old one with 40 kmi at the time was just a few thousand (that was in 2013)

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I canceled 2 orders for Broncos. Did not think over 50k for everglades or a similar msrp for heritage ( one for me and one for the wife) made no sense with the high interest rates at the point of delivery. Interest rates and lack of flipping ability is why they can't sell them. Personally I was hyped for a Bronco but they made me wait over 2 years. In that time I had 392 wrangler and 4xe, recently picked up a maverick hybrid. I change my cars out often. However due to Ford's issues building them and high interest rates, them losing tons of value I moved on. Will likely try one out when prices stabilize or depreciation hits them at the 50% below new msrp pricing.
If buying new you must take a bath swapping cars often, as they generally lose quite a bit of value during the first several years after purchase. (Other than the recent Bronco situation which was more of an anomaly.) I've done well buying used, although I tend to hang onto vehicles, so I have seven at the moment, lol.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

You need to avoid Jeep and Stellantis products for a couple of years too. Jeep is chopping prices because their vehicles are overpriced and not selling (many sit on the lot for 6+ months)

My new-ish Grand Cherokee has depreciated $20K in a year and developed the infamous Penastar tick (sub 10K miles) and is at the dealership this week. It's also leaking engine coolant lol.

Imaginary Friend

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and a Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
May be a long wait, especially for the lower soec'd ones. I sold a Wrangler JK Sport that was bone stock for 50% of MSRP after 10 years of ownership in late 2023. The Wrangler was the first ever vehicle that I purchased new because the difference in cost between a new Wrangler and a 3 year old one with 40 kmi at the time was just a few thousand (that was in 2013)
Wrangler resale has been and is crazy, which is why I had no qualms about ordering my JL Rubi when things were dumb in Broncoland and ordering a base was on indefinite hold. Since I got a hefty discount off list, I could probably almost get what I paid for it today, almost a year later. I've never understood it, but welcome it.
Sponsored