Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Buick Regal
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and I've never owned a Ford.

I'm getting serious about getting a new Bronco. They have caught my eye on the road and I went and checked out a couple on the lot of my local Ford dealer. I think it might be love other than the sticker price šŸ™ƒ

I live in Fenton, MI and work in Troy, MI.

I know there are many Ford dealers. I have had unpleasant experiences at car dealerships in the past.

This will be my first Ford. I'd like to find the right dealership to start with. I appreciate any advice you can provide.

Thanks, Nick
Sponsored

Mrjay804

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Black Diamond SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would recommend Suburban Ford of Troy. I got my 23 BD there and was very pleased with my experience. They were overly fair with my trade in. Ask for Danny Jenuwine I was impressed with his customer service. Good luck to you.

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm getting mine through Bill Brown. They claim to be the largest Ford dealer in the US. I went with them due to higher allocations and a reasonable price.

Wtb13000

Wildtrak
First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Funny enough I shipped my bronco from Michigan and worked with Gene Butmann Ford (all jokes aside please lol) and they were great to deal with. Msrp from the beginning and nothing but straight forward. PM if you like and I can dig up my contact if you like.

mtrombet

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Explorer, 2011 Ranger Sport, 2022 2Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have been buying vehicles from Bill Brown Ford since 1967 and would not go anywhere else. Good honest dealer bought my 22 Bronco and my wife's 23 Explorer from them, hassle free.

Sponsored

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bell Ford Adrain Michigan. 22 Bronco OBX allows AXZ Plan and any other deals Ford has available. Never an ADM. also service is outstanding.

Casual Pork

Black Diamond
First Name
Cardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4D Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a 4D BD SAS from Joshua Prieto at Avis Ford in Jan 22.
Picked it up last Nov & drove it home to NC.
Paid MSRP and no ADM. Great dealer to work with.

Fishwrinkle

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 GC overland 5.7, 18 GC srt 6.4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At least you have the brains to stay away from lasco and szott. I too am in Fenton. Went to each one once for service and warranty and got brushed off at lasco for warranty work that the tech couldnā€™t prove my auxiliary components were causing a parasitic draw. They couldnā€™t be cuz they were all disconnected except for 2 lights on the outfitter switches. If the draw was there it would be fords faulty switch. Then they tried charging me $260 for them to look at it and then the cashier proceeded to say Iā€™m sorry by law the state says we have to charge you a disposal fee. What did you dispose of? Nothing. Got them to drop the charge cuz the lazy tech didnā€™t report a ā€œstoryā€.

szott ford was for an oil change and 5 tire rotation. They overfilled my oil, never topped off fluids, lost a lug nut for my icons, tire pressures werenā€™t matched and they never returned my message concerning the issues.

Iā€™ll be driving to Farmington to see Al Serra. Wish they had one in Grand Blanc along with their many other brands. Theyā€™ve been solid with jeep, VW and Chevy.

Sorry for the long story but felt the reasons needed to be yelled from the roof tops. Not to mention lasco kids about 20 yrs ago were selling ecstasy outta there.

Last edited:

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Varsity Ford - Ann Arbor. A bit of a drive from you, but they are a good dealer.
Sponsored