Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 550
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw a dealer FB post promoting Ford events to see the Bronco (and other new Ford models) at Southeast Michigan dealers. Just signed up for one.

Here’s the link to sign up: https://thinkfordfirstevents.com/

This link appears to me MI specific but I’m sure similar events are being scheduled in other states now that the 99 MAP Broncos are available.

Finally Michigan is getting some official Bronco love!
Thanks for making us aware of this, Jennifer. My dealer said, "...some form of 4-door" would be there when I asked today, for which I am very happy.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Aren’t they suppose to send a bunch of broncos around the country for reservationist to test drive?

Sponsored

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just signed up! Excited, things are starting to feel more real ;-). Signed up @ my local Howell, MI dealer where I ordered the rig but for kicks tried to sign up at another dealer a few miles away....and, it worked...and it's a few days earlier than my dealer. Excited to see how they present things. Too bad no sand dunes or rock quarry to test drive the beast ;-)

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for making us aware of this, Jennifer. My dealer said, "...some form of 4-door" would be there when I asked today, for which I am very happy.
Just signed up! Excited, things are starting to feel more real ;-). Signed up @ my local Howell, MI dealer where I ordered the rig but for kicks tried to sign up at another dealer a few miles away....and, it worked...and it's a few days earlier than my dealer. Excited to see how they present things. Too bad no sand dunes or rock quarry to test drive the beast ;-)
I signed up for 2 too! ;)

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I signed up for 2 too! ;)
Thanks Sorry Jen! Go Green (not yet bronco)/Go White (yep, that's my badlands color I ordered). For the Green, I've ordered some fun yet functional very green Rhino USA recovery shackles :). Can't wait to yank out a Jeepster in need :)

PXL_20210221_174409635.jpg

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks Sorry Jen! Go Green (not yet bronco)/Go White (yep, that's my badlands color I ordered). For the Green, I've ordered some fun yet functional very green Rhino USA recovery shackles :). Can't wait to yank out a Jeepster in need :)

Ford Bronco Sign up for Michigan dealer events to see the Bronco in person! PXL_20210221_174409635
Sorry typo = so much :)

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just saw a dealer FB post promoting Ford events to see the Bronco (and other new Ford models) at Southeast Michigan dealers. Just signed up for one.

Here’s the link to sign up: https://thinkfordfirstevents.com/

This link appears to me MI specific but I’m sure similar events are being scheduled in other states now that the 99 MAP Broncos are available.

Finally Michigan is getting some official Bronco love!
Thank you for sharing Jennifer, I signed up for March 16th at Sterling Ford to hopefully get a chance to see and sit in a full-size Ford Bronco 😉

Last edited:

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Sign up for Michigan dealer events to see the Bronco in person! PXL_20210221_174409635
Only the Jeepster and not another form of Jeep?

ndo_154950669595d565ef66e7dIMG_8270-e1550714597506.jpg

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Only the Jeepster and not another form of Jeep?

Ford Bronco Sign up for Michigan dealer events to see the Bronco in person! ndo_154950669595d565ef66e7dIMG_8270-e1550714597506
That looks like it should be in an old Godzilla movie speeding away, then get stepped on by a gigantic foot.

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^ Sorry, that sounded like I was dissing on it. I like it! very retro looking hence the comment. just trying to be funny but apparently failed. hah

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah, but by dealer... so first have to either figure out or know where each one is, and then look for dates that work for you. I wouldn't mind taking a trip over from Chicago but I don't want to get all the way to Detroit.
There is at least one in Ann Arbor which would be a little closer for you.
Sponsored