Sponsored

Ford email: Ford Bronco® SUV. The latest!

PhillyGuy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 SuperCrew Platinum, 2018 BMW X3 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Did anyone else receive the following? I'm reading it like my 2021 order that got pushed to 2022 may get pushed to 2023. Anyone else read it that way?
Sponsored

Attachments

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am not sure where you read that as pushing your order back. If your order is entered the pause shouldn't affect, it only prevents new orders being added to the pile. And if you haven't noticed those new, often late 2021 orders have been jumping the line getting build dates when those who reserved first day or in my case first week of 2020 are languishing without a build date.

I see nothing that still prevents a late 2021 order that has been entered from jumping the line, but since there will be no new orders in 2022 those won't be jumping the line ahead of those with much earlier dates.

Now if the letter means a return to actual priority focusing on that large mass of first day/week of 2020 reservations then it could mean order in 2021 without a reservation might get lower priority (as it should) and result in a puss-back. I didn't see anything in that which convinced me that early reservations would be top priority now.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pretty much everybody got the same email. It’s only February, so unless Ford isn’t planning on building any more than the ones already scheduled, they will be building a ton more this year. You are reading too much into it.
Sponsored