Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Semi-Conductor chip shortage", LOL

Their "shortage" is self-inflicted, that is what happens when you don't order enough supply. If they shorted their order for chips needed to make Bronco's that is still a short sight on their side. Estimated interest and pre-orders was pretty high. Meh, it arrives when it arrives.
Pretty bold statement if you never owned a business....do you know how many people dropped their res even before the commodity issues?
Sponsored

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford needs to start paying me interest on my $100. I'll have a sweet down payment by 2025.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have some I bought at $9 and bought some today. I will set a collar back at $9 and up to $14. It is the only individual stock I have right now (I just sold a couple at pre-set levels and took my profit. It is literally less than 1% of my portfolio and it is just to keep it interesting). I think the EV play could help Ford see $14-$17 (and Tesla loosing 40% when the market equalizes in the EV world).

Sponsored

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, you’ll need more than $100 to make that down payment by 2025 😂😂

772D68B9-272E-499A-B8A4-E3D927A742AF.jpeg

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m expecting any day now for Ford to come out and say Bronco production is being pushed back by several months.
^^^ This guy is looking to start a riot. (just kidding)

Part of me thinks you're right. Part of me thinks (hopes?) the production is started as planned but might be a little slower. Something is better than nothing, right?

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would imply that it is high? Ford hasn't cracked $20/share in 20 years. It sits at $12.50/share as I type. If you are looking to invest than just do it. A buck or 2 isn't going to make that much of a difference in the grand scheme.
What? A buck or 2 matters more for low priced stocks. If it drops $1.25 that's 10% and could mean A LOT down the road depending on how much you invest.

Sponsored

robepa

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2006 Tacoma, 2020 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Their "shortage" is self-inflicted, that is what happens when you don't order enough supply. If they shorted their order for chips needed to make Bronco's that is still a short sight on their side. Estimated interest and pre-orders was pretty high. Meh, it arrives when it arrives.
I work for consumer electronics design consultancy, While I have no knowledge of what Ford ordered I can say that almost all of our customer are being hit by the shortages and had orders in place to cover what they need.

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford announced it expects to lose about 50% of Q2 production. The semiconductor shortage the issue.
Why did you have to post this NEGATIVE BS today???? It was going so good up until now :cry:

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Look at this smarty pants here. Just order more, duh!

There are none to order buddy.
Sponsored