Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company

Please see info in my signature

Would love to hear from ya!

Edit #2 UPDATE
The Ford Zone representative just returned the call to the dealership. They confirmed to that it is damaged and cannot be sold as a new vehicle and needs to be rebuilt. There were five other vehicles that were also damaged but have not been called out (at least yet) as needing to be rebuilt. The dealership is hoping that it will be resubmitted for the next round for a VIN, but no guarantees.

Wow this is not new information, communication from Ford is deeply appreciated!

When it will be rebuilt?

2022 CO Manual 2-Door Badlands, Tow, High, Op Whls

Res 4am 7/14/2020,

Reordered 10/13/2021

Production week 4/25, 5/2, 5/9
Blend Day 5/11/22,
Build Day, 5/11/22,
modules 5/12/22,
scheduled delivery 6/7-6-13, then 6/19-6/25, then -- to --
Sponsored

Last edited:

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Signature is not showing. I found what you want them to see, but had to go digging thru your profile.

Bump, and hope your issue gets resolved soon!

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, this is just one avenue. I've called least ten Ford toll free numbers and I've been bounced from desk to desk and person to person. Last week one person took all of my information, the VIN number of the damaged vehicle and said that his manager would contact me. Would appreciate hearing from Ford.

The dealership has reached out daily to the Zone Rep and they have not received a response as of COB today.

Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The silence is deafening. Come on ford, be better! You can do this!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not wanting to discourage anyone from pushing the issue but the dealer is going to have to get their zone manager involved, after that, it's out of their control. Customer assistance can't do anything nor can the Ford account on the forum although it's nice to use them as a punching bag from time to time. Just remember they're humans too trying to do their jobs within the constraints of their rolls. Ford is very compartmentalized which makes it difficult to deal with situations like this or get answers in a timely manner. The ZM is going to have to go through is chain of command to get to scheduling to make something happen.

OP
OP
babraunagel

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not wanting to discourage anyone from pushing the issue but the dealer is going to have to get their zone manager involved, after that, it's out of their control. Customer assistance can't do anything nor can the Ford account on the forum although it's nice to use them as a punching bag from time to time. Just remember they're humans too trying to do their jobs within the constraints of their rolls. Ford is very compartmentalized which makes it difficult to deal with situations like this or get answers in a timely manner. The ZM is going to have to go through is chain of command to get to scheduling to make something happen.
Understand.

Today is 2-weeks after the hail fail without communication with me or the dealership. As of this morning, the owner of the dealership continues to ping the zone rep without response.

2-weeks without a response does not feel like adequate customer service.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Understand.

Today is 2-weeks after the hail fail without communication with me or the dealership. As of this morning, the owner of the dealership continues to ping the zone rep without response.

2-weeks without a response does not feel like adequate customer service.
Absolutely agree. This isn't a defense of them but 1/3 of the time it takes multiple emails to just get a confirmation they received it. Zone rep has to go through another layer(s) to get to the department that will determine if they can do it or not. One thing about Ford, they don't do many things with the speed or level of attention they expect out of us.

Letagoavs710

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ugh. frustrating.

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I donā€™t understand whatā€™s so difficult. Why canā€™t Ford just build the bronco again, and put it at the front of the line? I mean, if a waiter drops your dinner on the way to your table, the restaurant would immediately start preparing a new dish for you, and many would even offer a free dessert or something. There are countless examples of products and services where it works that way. Why would an auto manufacturer be any different? Is it like that with all auto manufacturers, or just Ford? And would it work this way with a F150 for example, or just the models that are falling behind on production? I can even make sense out of why they let unfinished vehicles pile up on dirt/ice mountain, but this would be just another new build, same as any of the others selected to be built. Makes no sense that anyone would have to reorder and go to the back of the line.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good luck, OP. I hope you get it resolved.
Sponsored