Sponsored

Ford, if you're really listening make the marine package available in every trim

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get weathertech floor mats g trunk liner & be done with it. The plugs are cool, but let's be realistic... nobody is going to stick a hose in their car and wash it out nor get that type of liquid buildup. I put the WeatherTech stuff in all of my vehicles including my BMW and they work superb and I take my vehicles into some pretty nasty snow and altitude conditions.
i've done it in the past since the max wading depth on my vehicle is higher than the floorboards.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco pricing for a lesser model is right where it needs to be on my income. I have very few bills, and only 26% of my income for a land payment. My wife built our home so thats done and payed for. Also If I wanted a jeep I would just drive my old ones I already own. The new jeeps arent that interesting to me. I like straight axles but not with so much new tech dropped on em. The Bronco is more about my passion for Ford and the fact that I want to buy 1 new vehicle in my life that I will keep for life. I will NOT ever be selling it.

Ripping carpet out is just terminology for something inferior I never wanted in there in the first place. And yes to properly remove it and every other interior lower trim and fixture. Then to sand, scrape and prep the floor boards to apply bedliner so it does not come off in 10 years will be a couple of days of work. Unfortunately that would be a shame to have to do for a brand new $40,000 vehicle just to make sure its floors dont rot in ten years or so like they will with carpet installed and driven in Hawaii. I expect better out of Ford. Rubber SHOULD be the base option with active drains on higher trims and carpet extra charge for whoever wants it. That is practical and sensible. However I do not mind paying say an extra $1000 to protect my floors from the salt, sand, and mud that will eventually try to destroy them.

Also if you think that this obvious request for a hardcore off-roading vehicle is too much whining or complaining. Then I will refer you to your choice of the heated seats, heated, steering wheel, rear a/c vent, and 12 inch infotainment display threads. Or the which gray is the greyest sections. There you will find pointless complaint threads.

If you feel they are more valid than washout interior complaints then maybe a Ford Explorer is more up yalls alley.