First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 KR, HD FXSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine wasn't as bad as Bob Wondries but does feel like we are in a time of the scam dealer practice being the norm and not the exception. I ordered mine on 3/27 and received 7/24 which was a quick turnaround. When we ordered it was supposed to be MSRP - 62,685. When we ran the numbers it was 65,135 but had a rebate of 2,450 bringing it back to MSRP. Just shady/cheesy tactics in my opinion. Love the Bronco and already started adding/customizing it. Waiting for break in before it gets in the wild.
Sponsored

marktwain2001

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sounds like Tallahassee Ford !

holdentx

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I contacted FORD Corporate 800 on 5 occasions and shared my experience. After 25-30 mins on hold each time , the ford customer service representative would read a script. “ All ford dealerships are independently owned and operated ….”
Well, you've gone about as far as I would - time is money, and sitting on the phone talking to people who have no power to do anything meaningful always feels like a waste of time.
I do think that your situation - where Ford took an order and gave it to another dealer - could be unique enough to get them to take some ownership on making things right. But finding the right person to talk to may take legal action which probably wont be cheap.
I guess you could try your luck on legalmatch.com (or something similar) - see if you can find a lawyer who'll serve some papers for next-to-nothing just to see if something will stick.
But otherwise I am sorry you got screwed.

Topher

Outer Banks
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4 door Outer Banks, Cactus Grey, MIC, LUX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel your pain. Fortunately Advantage Ford in Duarte has always been a straight shooter. I have purchased three vehicles from them including my '23 OBX.

eqlol

Everglades
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Lol if you go to their website and see the management team section, they all look like a group of oddballs or outcasts.
lol yes. I've taken my bronco to glendale ford, good exp. w/ them. I didn't purchase my vehicle there but they honored the warranty for a random smudge inside the windshield. I only noticed when I placed a decal and thought it was finger prints.
Sponsored