First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door is 34 something you must mean the wagon. For me the biggest reason I have put up with the heartache of buying a Bronco is the manual transmission. If your buying a 4 door with an automatic transmission the new grand cherokee is far superior. The price on a altitude edition with the 20 inch rims is 45k.

We just took an order to the dealer the other day for a base 2 door non sas, mod bumper aux switches keyless entry and automatic and it was 36615 msrp and 39k out the door after tax title etc. The days of getting a bronco that cheap is gone unless you get zero options. Salesman thought he could slip the order in on the 26th but it didn't go though, I don't think, because my wife didn't get an email. The new date is supposed to be March 27th for new orders. Good luck OP its a crap shoot.
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In this case, probably those requirements are AT, heated seats and maybe rear locker. Vinyl flooring is a plus … so the more I look, the more the Black Diamond (with mid pkg)seems to make sense.
Actually, it sounds like you have it pretty well figured out on your own, but I get using the forum as a sounding board, especially for what vehicles cost these days.

I've only read the first page, but as was mentioned, if you're a "modder" you can get in a Base pretty cheap, compareabley.

Last I checked, (2dr pricing) if all you were interested in was the heated seats, it would cost you $8k above a Base to get them.
That's where the Katskinz and aftermarket lockers come into play.
That being said, tires were much cheaper back in Jan 2021 and it still cost me $3600 for new wheels, tires and TPMS sensors and mounting for my Base.
Compared to a factory Squatch... you can't beat that pricing ... if it were even an option at this point.

I looked REAL hard at the non-Squatch Black Diamond, but I have to have the heavier drivetrain on this next one, so my current order switched from Black D Squatch to a Badlands on 33's.
I lost the $2500 kicker since I changed trims.
It will cost $1000 more than the Black Diamond I had ordered.

If they constrain Badlands next, they will need to BIG incentive for me to step away from the heavy driveline or I will just let the order ride and whatever happens , happens.

It will be my last order with this shit show.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
2 door is 34 something you must mean the wagon.
The 2 door is the wagon, it's been that way since 1966, besides the Wagon you had the Roadster and Half-cab.

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 door is 34 something you must mean the wagon. For me the biggest reason I have put up with the heartache of buying a Bronco is the manual transmission. If your buying a 4 door with an automatic transmission the new grand cherokee is far superior. The price on a altitude edition with the 20 inch rims is 45k.

No its a 2 door base with the options I listed. Mod bumper, auto, Aux switches, and keyless entry. You may get it for that on the sticker with no options, but you're not getting one out the door for that price anymore.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That being said, tires were much cheaper back in Jan 2021 and it still cost me $3600 for new wheels, tires and TPMS sensors and mounting for my Base.
Holy smokes! That's a chunk of change.

Prior to COVID era, I got a set of four 31" Cooper AT tires for around $70 each, on one of those holiday sales after rebates and all.

Looks like a base 2-door is headed my way this summer, I'm gonna have to look for a Memorial Day sale on some 33-34" range tires, and maybe some budget wheels. If the Bronco bolt pattern matches other vehicles, maybe there will be lower cost options, depending if offset also is within Bronco range.

Sponsored

BT!

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Then your dealer is a rip off and you should go somewhere else. I know 2 dealers in FL with no ADM ot other shit as disguised ADM ( whale sperm covered interior, security montoring, BS dealer fees, etc). Reach out of you like and Ill be happy to pass along their info. Even found a landrover dealer in AL who was willing to not include their BS ceramic coating. If mines not here by March 1 going that direction

No its a 2 door base with the options I listed. Mod bumper, auto, Aux switches, and keyless entry. You may get it for that on the sticker with no options, but you're not getting one out the door for that price anymore.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IMG_20221019_152509.jpg

Personally, Black Diamond vs Outer Banks, I am going with the Outer Banks adv 4x4, rear locker, Lux, and Tow every time. I love the cloth interior in the Outer Banks.

Sure, having a front locker and heavier front axle is better off-road, but my non-sasquatch OBX can do 95%+ that any other non-Raptor Bronco can do.

It's my daily driver with 60k miles in the past 14 months.
It's the MGV and washout floors that does it for me, probably my favorite part of my Badlands.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's the MGV and washout floors that does it for me, probably my favorite part of my Badlands.
I understand, I have the washout floors in my F-150.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy smokes! That's a chunk of change.
It gets worse, tires have only gone up ... way up! Look at this (below) and tell me if Squatch is a BARGAIN at $5700 .... and why they may have tried to severely limit it's take rate.

i cannot tolerate driveline vibrations or shimmy and I have dealt with that on far too many aftermarket wheels or cheap tires. Nothing but troubles. Just been my experience. I expect a brand new vehicle to be smooth.

So this go 'round, I went with Methods and Toyo's and I am absolutely pleased as far as how smooth they roll out. Even at Interstate speeds, 80/90 mph, dead smooth.

Toyo 35 x 11.5 - 17 ... Open Country AT3
Method MR703.... 17 x 8.5 +35mm offset

Current prices ...
5 tires at ..... $370.00 ea = $1850
5 wheels at $356.50 ea = $1782.50
Tpms approx $50 ea ......= $250

As I recall, mount and balance was 20 or 25 each = $125
Yes, i could have reused the factory TPMS's , but I may still do something with the factory wheels ... like dedicated winter set up.

So , all in for good wheels and tires on a brand new daily driver .... $4007.50

I really wanted a manual this time, and 2021's didn't have ManSquatch as an option ... :mad:

MudMonsterRacin

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then your dealer is a rip off and you should go somewhere else. I know 2 dealers in FL with no ADM ot other shit as disguised ADM ( whale sperm covered interior, security montoring, BS dealer fees, etc). Reach out of you like and Ill be happy to pass along their info. Even found a landrover dealer in AL who was willing to not include their BS ceramic coating. If mines not here by March 1 going that direction
Our current bronco was msrp amd so was this one. This price doesnt include tax title and license. Tax here in PA is 6%
Ford Bronco Prospective Buyer looking for input. Screenshot_20230129_142217_Chrome

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is the way:
Lastly, if you will indulge, I will have follow up questions based on the myriad of trims this thing is offered in. As a rule, I trend toward base or the lowest trim that can accommodate our requirements. This is one reason I like to go through the order bank. In this case, probably those requirements are AT, heated seats and maybe rear locker. Vinyl flooring is a plus … so the more I look, the more the Black Diamond (with mid pkg)seems to make sense.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It gets worse, tires have only gone up ... way up! Look at this (below) and tell me if Squatch is a BARGAIN at $5700 .... and why they may have tried to severely limit it's take rate.

i cannot tolerate driveline vibrations or shimmy and I have dealt with that on far too many aftermarket wheels or cheap tires. Nothing but troubles. Just been my experience. I expect a brand new vehicle to be smooth.

So this go 'round, I went with Methods and Toyo's and I am absolutely pleased as far as how smooth they roll out. Even at Interstate speeds, 80/90 mph, dead smooth.

Toyo 35 x 11.5 - 17 ... Open Country AT3
Method MR703.... 17 x 8.5 +35mm offset

Current prices ...
5 tires at ..... $370.00 ea = $1850
5 wheels at $356.50 ea = $1782.50
Tpms approx $50 ea ......= $250

As I recall, mount and balance was 20 or 25 each = $125
Yes, i could have reused the factory TPMS's , but I may still do something with the factory wheels ... like dedicated winter set up.

So , all in for good wheels and tires on a brand new daily driver .... $4007.50

I really wanted a manual this time, and 2021's didn't have ManSquatch as an option ... :mad:
Well, if you were willing to keep the stock rims, OBX in my case, and run 285/70R18 Nokian tires (34.8") with the stock TPMS sensors, then you are only talking about $2,000 for all 5 installed before my 10% discount.

So it depends on how you want to go about it. The sasquatch package is a good deal, IF, you want those rims and tires. Many people don't want them, especially the tires, in which case they have saved nothing with the rims and tires beyond the resale value.

Even without the rims and tires, the sasquatch package is a good deal for every model and trim other than the Badlands. On the Badlands, just buy a new set of tires for it and be done with it.

BT!

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a very good observation. I plan on 95 % street use for which all terrain tires suck at. I got take off obx rims and tires for 750 which will do fine in the sand.. I prefer them as they are 18' so improved road manners. They came with tps and new bridgestones. As i abonded my second order for a grand cherokee I actually have a second set. Ill let those go for 500. They are like new. Zip 32312.

[QUOTE="mpeugeot, post: 1779249, member: thi

Well, if you were willing to keep the stock rims, OBX in my case, and run 285/70R18 Nokian tires (34.8") with the stock TPMS sensors, then you are only talking about $2,000 for all 5 installed before my 10% discount.

So it depends on how you want to go about it. The sasquatch package is a good deal, IF, you want those rims and tires. Many people don't want them, especially the tires, in which case they have saved nothing with the rims and tires beyond the resale value.

Even without the rims and tires, the sasquatch package is a good deal for every model and trim other than the Badlands. On the Badlands, just buy a new set of tires for it and be done with it.
[/QUOTE]
Sponsored