Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are your reviews on the MGV ?
I’ve had leather in my last 3 Ford SUV’s. I love the MGV. I read here about people who do not like it due to the sweat factor. I’ve had the Bronco through much of the summer here in Houston with the very high Humidity. I have not noticed them being hot and sticky. Perhaps that’s because the air conditioning system kicks ass. They look really nice and appear to be very easy to clean.
Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ve had leather in my last 3 Ford SUV’s. I love the MGV. I read here about people who do not like it due to the sweat factor. I’ve had the Bronco through much of the summer here in Houston with the very high Humidity. I have not noticed them being hot and sticky. Perhaps that’s because the air conditioning system kicks ass. They look really nice and appear to be very easy to clean.
I’m starting to think leather and vinyl interiors are the same and people are different. Leather and vinyl don’t bother me for long in Southern Nevada. Others have a very negative reaction to them in similar climates. Shrug.

OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You’re happy with the AC? How about the rear? I understand the vents are in the floor?

Sponsored

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dash in my obx is nice. Especially for what it is. I’m glad it’s not soft touch because of the obvious issues with dirt, open top and doors. People who complain about the interior would complain about a Bentley. Here are some pictures of my off-roader 8k obx interior. I don’t baby it but I don’t throw shit around in it either. Totally agree about the plastics scratching but it’s hard plastic most do.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Why do your back seats not match your front seats? I won’t complaint about a Bentley but I will complain about non matched seats???

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’re happy with the AC? How about the rear? I understand the vents are in the floor?
I don’t often have anyone in the rear seats. When I do, I question them as to how the AC was working. No one has complained yet.

Let me say however, I do not like AC air blowing directly on me. Because of this, I point the center dash vents so that they blow between the front seats and the “outside” vents over my shoulder. Early April build.

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good news for my kids. Thanks.
That post may have been a touch short. Here we go:

The plastic interior is very nice, it does scratch easily. But nothing crazy. All the leather parts are well done with no obvious issues. The lack of AC in the back is weird. My kids have complained they need more air, even when it's blasting in my face. The rear seats are pretty darn 90 degrees. Wish they reclined more.

I have the leather package and I LOVE it. Here's a video explaining what you get!

Last edited:
OP
OP

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That post may have been a touch short. Here we go:

The plastic interior is very nice, it does scratch easily. But nothing crazy. All the leather parts are well done with no obvious issues. The lack of AC in the back is weird. My kids have complained they need more air, even when it's blasting in my face. The rear seats are pretty darn 90 degrees. Wish they reclined more.

I have the leather package and I LOVE it. Here's a view explaining what you get!
thanks. I got cloth seats. Hopefully they’ll be cooler.

Sponsored

Stonksandbroncs

Wildtrak
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla 2008
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m planning on seat covers and eventually katzkin permanent seat covers after the kids are grown. I’m not a fan of the Wildtrak colors inside but it’s tolerable

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 2022 OBX is being built soon and I’ve got some hesitations regarding the interior. I got the high package with 12 inch screen and the cloth seats.

I know it’s not a luxury vehicle at all but my wife in particular is used to higher end interiors. I’m imagining the interior to be super cheap plastic that doesn’t feel sturdy at all. I’m still waiting for my dealer to call me so I can physically see (and drive) for myself. Figured in the meantime I’d ask.

Anyone who currently has possession of their bronco pick it up with the same hesitation over the interior and if so what are your thoughts after owning?

Not looking for the “it’s an off road what do you expect?” comments.
I like it. I have the roast leather interior. It's equivalent to the F150. I suspect a lot of the complaints come from people who don't drive Ford trucks.

NatureBoy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You do not get your money’s worth as far as the interior goes. Not for what you pay in comparison to other vehicles in the same class and price range.

And the interior may be “utilitarian” but it is far from rugged. It is very cheaply made in some parts. There are a lot of parts that flex if you push your finger against them. The plastic panel you place your foot on when you get in the truck will begin to flex in a short amount of time, for example. It obviously was a place they decided to cut costs. I’m very unhappy with that part of it.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why do your back seats not match your front seats? I won’t complaint about a Bentley but I will complain about non matched seats???
My rear seat has a waterproof cover on it for our doodle. Other wise she would destroy the seats.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My rear seat has a waterproof cover on it for our doodle. Other wise she would destroy the seats.
That’s a pretty nice cover and looks like an OEM Ford rear seat. After a few early builds having mismatched parts, I’m glad quality seems to be improving. After a few bumps, I’m now scheduled for week of 9/19. I have the QA/QC thread saved for my initial dealer inspection. After buying something like 15 new cars, I don’t recall ever being this stressed. Smart move saving the seats from the Doodle. Our 80lb chocolate lab was never allowed on any seating surface in her 14 years.
Sponsored