Sponsored

Current Bronco Owners! Jeep owners May Be Your Friend!

Here4fun

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco 4 door wld trk lux package carbonized gr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I owned a Wrangler and met a friend (Neighbor at our lake house) with one. One day he asked me about the Jeep waive, saying that he thought it was dumb, and flips off other Jeepers that waive to him. About three hours later, we passed each other in our Jeeps. He waived at me so I did the right thing and flipped him off. :p
šŸ¤£
Sponsored

UtahBrandon

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.puravidaoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
a number of classics and my 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't discount that he might have just not been interested in engaging in stupid waves. Maybe I'm just old and crodgy but I have no interest in starting that crap.

That said, I would probably just ignore the wave.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tried to wave at the only one I've seen, but woman driving was locked in the road ahead. Shade of grey OB 4 door. Have gotten some waves from Jeeps though...

Wickedbronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently own a Jeep while I wait for my Bronco. I wave to every Bronco I see out of excitement!

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Being a long time jeep owner, collector of vintage jeeps, cjs, j10, full size wagoneer and Cherokee. I special ordered my first gen Rubicon in 03 and still have it. I for one am excited to get our Bronco, it opens us up for some more options as a family and looks awesome. All the jeep guys I know are loving the new Bronco, but I am not sure it goes the other way. But remember, it is because of the success of the current wrangler that the new Bronco exists at all, it takes a market to for a product and the jeep wrangler created the market that Bronco will succeed in.

Sponsored

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s the response I always used to get regardless of why I honked in New York and New jersey.
Iā€™m guessing a few on the forum donā€™t remember Robin Williams and more probably donā€˜t remember when he did stand up in the late 70ā€™s but he was a funny dude! Hopefully this link works.

John 0874

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 f250, 2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I thought the middle finger was the bronco wave.

Jwwells62

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Convertible 2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I saw a Lightning Blue Bronco driving toward me yesterday and flashed my lights to get his attention and give a thumbs up - got a middle finger in response LOL! He must have thought I was going to give him grief because I was driving a Wrangler (see avatar) - but I am a future Bronco owner! I guess the takeaway would be - smooth the chip on your shoulder and wait to see what that Jeeper does before you jump the gun - there are plenty out there waiting on a Bronco!
AMEN

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or he saw some asshole flashing his brights at him for no reason and decided to flip him the bird.

OP
OP
peterh

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

ok hard ass

Sponsored

PorkchopExpress

Outer Banks
First Name
Rafa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco,Toyota Supra LE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They park next to me wherever I go. Not sure if its friendly or not šŸ˜‚

Sgm

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, 21 Ranger, 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This all has the sounds of Harley riders v Metric riders... but in the end we all wave to each other while sharing the road... its about the adventure! Rivalries run deep and are all over the place: Navy v Army, Ford v Chevy... its all good, just keep it civil and have fun - Cheers!

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been wheeling since the late 80's we used to call them all jeeps (general purpose) GEEP... that being said I've had 4 jeep cjs and 1 JK (wife's) this is my 5 bronco I still have my 96' SAS (straight axle swap...I was so confused when people used that for squatch...) on 40's that being said if it's built I wave if it only mall crawls I don't understand....(still don't understand my wife's one scratch on a built JKU and no more off highway because "it's her baby"...) why have one to mall crawl...get a land rover or Volkswagen...

Stick in the Mud

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The whole Jeep versus Bronco thing is nuts. Think about itā€¦.when you are out on the trail and get stuck, the likelihood of a Jeep being there to assist you is almost a guarantee. Regardless of the vehicle you drive, we all are out there to enjoy the outdoors and the fun of off-roading.
The only people who think thereā€™s a Bronco vs. Jeep thing are Bronco owners. Never met a Jeep owner that was an asshole. Iā€™m sure theyā€™re out there. But most are nice people and love the outdoors enough to drive what most would consider an uncomfortable ride.
Jeep owners are confident enough in their own vehicle that they donā€™t need to shit on other people.
Sponsored