Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got a lux package badlands, love it..the front differential crapped out on the first 4x4 adventure (diff would not disengage 4x4) mine will see a ton of offroad, didn't really want lux pack but wanted B&O sound system (which I love) It's at the dealer till the diff is replaced (warranty) but it will need to be 38" no rubbing capable eventually... I was on moderate trails at windrock in 2 inches of snow the 67.8 to one crawl is awesome goat is fine but I know what I need... that being said... i don't have a build for you but i will most likely be pulling off stock tires, wheels, shocks coils upper front arms, upper rear and lower rear arms, as well as stock tie rod ends and stock pan hard (track) bar... I'd be willing to sell all of this to an interested party....i will say I think anything under badlands is running the M190 (dana 35) not the M210 (dana 44) front end which if you are going to wheel IMO you will need... someone else may know better if all squatches run the M210 though. I love my Marine vinyl seats.... the tires measure 34.25" tall, I will say the WT is slightly taller than the badlands from what I've read...
Ford Bronco Current Bronco owners-help us out sticker
Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what is the replacement cost of the WT HOSS3.0 equivalent that everyone seems to be glossing over?
If youā€™re asking about cost of HOSS 3.0 from scratch, depends on where youā€™re starting from.

Short answer is about $4K parts and labor and maybe shave $1200-$1400 if you do your own labor.

This is a suspension kit and steering rack with all the bits. The rack is the most valuable part of HOSS 3.0. The Fox shocks are very good, but you have a ton of options, but that Raptor level rack along with the stronger rods are what sets this set up apart.

Overall, Iā€™d rate it as a stage 4 set up. A Raptor Iā€™d rate at stage 6-7, others may debate, but thatā€™s just my opinion.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What offset wheels are you running? Any front or back shots? Looks great!
Depends on the day of the week some times. I have 3 different sets, but these are the RTR 17x9 +30 offset.

Ford Bronco Current Bronco owners-help us out IMG_20221006_185615

Here's from the front.

Ford Bronco Current Bronco owners-help us out IMG-9d712a91eea13e77310e237f4eac3db2-V

Here's a few others with the Black Diamond take offs.

Ford Bronco Current Bronco owners-help us out IMG_20221024_174448

Ford Bronco Current Bronco owners-help us out IMG_20221019_152511

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Get a badlands, and pocket the money. A non-sas badlands is incredibly capable as it is. Want the ground clearance or the look of the SAS, spend the money on a lift and 35s or 37s.
Live with the soft top; it's not bad.
Lux isn't necessary.

Tom Mac

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think people should be looking at 2 door base manual. Mod bumper, switches.
Throw on some tires and go have fun.

Bronco never had a lux package or needed one.
Everyone spending 60k and it's not a 60k vehicle. But it's a hell of a lot of fun that doesn't require a heated steering wheel to be great
I agree but some people Have way too much money and 60k is a sneeze to them!

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree I would bet it is the tires Which I would not want anyway maybe they could talk to bfg and get some KO2's
That's sad if that's the case. 35-in tires aren't hard to come by.

I sort of figured they couldn't figure out how to put on the beauty rings without cross threading with the bolts :ROFLMAO:

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Back to builds. You ordered a....Wildtrak, Badlands SAS, Outerbanks SAS, Black Diamond SAS, etc. You could no longer buy Wildtrak, BL SAS, LUX, OB SAS LUX etc. 4 door or two door. You could buy a non sas, non lux, non wildtrak something-two door or four door, knowing what you know after having seat time, where do you spend the 2500 and PP to make the Bronco better?
Owning a Bronco is half the battle. I bought off the lot and Sasquatch was my consolation prize for loosing my vinyl / washout and steelies.

Badlands ā€”> wheels and tires
Black Diamond ā€”> shocks, wheels and tires
Order all others with a locker ā€”> use the $2500 plus the difference between WT and ā€œlesser trimsā€ for wheels / tires / shocks. Especially shocks. Any money spent to get the shocks to Badlands / Sasquatch capabilities or better is money well spent. I was kidnapped by a Sasquatch (didnā€™t buy my original order), and damn what was i thinking for not ordering it in the first place? (A: I loved the black steelies).

Desert_Brush

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Base
This has been a tough few weeks on top of a tough few years for many who have not been scheduled/delivered. Help those of us waiting and now changing orders with our builds.

If you had 2500-to 5K and a buildable bronco today (no sas, lux, hardtop). Where do you spend your money/upgrade a deliverable Bronco-fix what will break etc.
I bought a 2 door base model with an automatic transmission and keypad. Aftermarket I replaced the wheels and tires, added mudflaps and running boards. I've taken it to Death Valley, did some minor off-roading in Bishop, CA and just got back from a camping trip in Red Rock State Park, CA. I think anyone who waits longer than the year has too much time on their hands or another off-roading vehicle. Just get one that will get you where you want to go. Most people won't take them off road I imagine. I took the base model off road (no rock crawling) and have had a blast. Would you rather wait 7 months for a base model and have a bunch of fun like me or would you rather wait 2+ years watching everyone else have fun? Time is a commodity you can't get back.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Back to builds. You ordered a....Wildtrak, Badlands SAS, Outerbanks SAS, Black Diamond SAS, etc. You could no longer buy Wildtrak, BL SAS, LUX, OB SAS LUX etc. 4 door or two door. You could buy a non sas, non lux, non wildtrak something-two door or four door, knowing what you know after having seat time, where do you spend the 2500 and PP to make the Bronco better?
I would just buy a different brand! Why settle for something you don't want!

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would just buy a different brand! Why settle for something you don't want!
Isnt that the same as buying something you don't want lol

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Isnt that the same as buying something you don't want lol
Yes it is! šŸ˜„ but maybe there is something else that you would want that would make you happy.....I can't imagine anyone who ordered a wildtrak would settle for a non sas bronco and be happy...

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes it is! šŸ˜„ but maybe there is something else that you would want that would make you happy.....I can't imagine anyone who ordered a wildtrak would settle for a non sas bronco and be happy...
For what I do I absolutely love my non sas badlands
Ford Bronco Current Bronco owners-help us out Yeti-X

Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought a standard Big Bend, added the locker, and called it a day for $40k. Having a blast with it and zero regrets. After the newness wears off you'll be glad u didn't spend $60k on a vehicle that is clearly not of the quality that price point commands. How often do u really need anything more than 4hi, 4lo, and rear locker? Add some decent 33's and I find it hard to believe you'll lack much capability. IMO, not having hardtop would suck the most but at least you get the trade off of easy open air. If I didn't have hardtop I would want the Trektop since it looks so much better tho. Dumb Ford won't let you credit back their Softop if u order the Trektop upfront - seems like they essentially make u pay for two. Ain't no way I'd be paying for an aftermarket hardtop lol... At that point just get something else.

Yeti-X

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you Calm Horse
Sponsored