Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Matrix
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco build is going to be right around that 60 mark
Several years ago I got rid of my 33 foot Montana camper and my F350. Purchased a motorhome. I cannot tell you how many times I've looked at my wife while driving my Matrix and tell her I miss my truck. Got to be in the thousands. I wanted to downsize a bit and I did. But at best, it's been inconvenient. When you needed something to be moved or hauled you just did it. Something you don't want in the cabin with you, isn't a problem. Now if I have to haul, I need to borrow, or pay for someone to do it. I no longer need a one ton, and the small pickups just seem cheap. A King Ranch Tremor with the 601A package would be perfect for me. Now that it's out there, I think that's the way I'm going to go, and they will honor the Xplan without a problem. Because basically its just shocks, a lift, tires, bash plates and a torsen front end. All of which Ford already has.

OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Several years ago I got rid of my 33 foot Montana camper and my F350. Purchased a motorhome. I cannot tell you how many times I've looked at my wife while driving my Matrix and tell her I miss my truck. Got to be in the thousands. I wanted to downsize a bit and I did. But at best, it's been inconvenient. When you needed something to be moved or hauled you just did it. Something you don't want in the cabin with you, isn't a problem. Now if I have to haul, I need to borrow, or pay for someone to do it. I no longer need a one ton, and the small pickups just seem cheap. A King Ranch Tremor with the 601A package would be perfect for me. Now that it's out there, I think that's the way I'm going to go, and they will honor the Xplan without a problem. Because basically its just shocks, a lift, tires, bash plates and a torsen front end. All of which Ford already has.
Yeah I am think about the tremor also! It looks pretty awesome!

rgwinn

First Edition
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘62 Vette
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

buying one of each.

Ford Bronco Current truck owners. 9189F27F-1195-43D5-81AB-008FB3F983E9

Sponsored

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Keep the truck, buy the Bronco. That's what we're doing - instead of upgrading my wife's tundra right now ('13 with 175k miles), we're getting a bronco and keeping the tundra.
Wise. Tundra owes you nothing, keep it till it drops-100k more lol!

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the F150 could have the Tremor and Powerboost package, it would save on a few overland mods. I would consider it if I had a money tree.

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was dead set on the bronco..... until my most recent hunting trip. Where I hunt in the mountains in central pa, I end up have to bring clothes for multiple types of weather for several days, rifles and ammo, and food and other stuff. Anyway after this year I realized there is no way I can fit all that in a bronco. And considering my bronco builds were in the 56-62k anyway I think the f150 tremor is gonna be the truck for me

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok so I am in love with the Bronco reserved mine early done B&P a million times over.
But some reason deep down in my gut I am nervous about giving up my truck for a SUV. I use my truck bed all the time not for work but constantly for projects.
I have found an awesome folding trailer that might work as a alternative but just still start to waver.
Is there any other truck owners out there feeling the same way?

BTW. I have been looking at gladiators ? ... I just want the just experience of taught the roof and doors off.
I’m keeping my truck as well.

Sponsored

Eds-FB

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ForesterSport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just ordered a F150 and will cancel my July Bronco reservation , there are many reasons main ones engine options and overall versatility .

OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was dead set on the bronco..... until my most recent hunting trip. Where I hunt in the mountains in central pa, I end up have to bring clothes for multiple types of weather for several days, rifles and ammo, and food and other stuff. Anyway after this year I realized there is no way I can fit all that in a bronco. And considering my bronco builds were in the 56-62k anyway I think the f150 tremor is gonna be the truck for me
This is one of my issues also! F"ING F"ERS F... My first world problem sucks! Also not calling you an F haha... Just everything about this decision lol

My build is in the sand office range and I have a feeling that is right where the Tremor will sit. Not going to lie I also kind of love the interior of the tremor in color scheme more than I like the broncos.

Lee Woiteshek

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Matrix
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is one of my issues also! F"ING F"ERS F... My first world problem sucks! Also not calling you an F haha... Just everything about this decision lol

My build is in the sand office range and I have a feeling that is right where the Tremor will sit. Not going to lie I also kind of love the interior of the tremor in color scheme more than I like the broncos.
That's because you can get a interior of a F150 in something other than black.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wise. Tundra owes you nothing, keep it till it drops-100k more lol!
Mine's an 08....and it's going to be worth more to me than anyone else... But no where to keep it.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless you're hauling three buds and all their gear, come on. Back seats out or down, you've got 6'bed there. Bigger than many trucks.
Sponsored