First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Keep the truck, buy the Bronco. That's what we're doing - instead of upgrading my wife's tundra right now ('13 with 175k miles), we're getting a bronco and keeping the tundra.
Same here, keeping the 2018 GMC Sierra and buying the Badlands...if we need to tow over 3,500# we take the truck, to tow jet skis to the lake, we'll take the Bronco
Sponsored

PaBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2022 F-150 Lightning Pro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got a Gladiator to drive for a few years to give the Broncos a chance to hit dealer lots. Don't want to stand in line to pay full boat and not inclined to purchase a vehicle that I have not driven.

I fully intend to get a Bronco, owned many full size ones in the past, but still want to drive one first.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok so I am in love with the Bronco reserved mine early done B&P a million times over.
But some reason deep down in my gut I am nervous about giving up my truck for a SUV.
Do what I did--hand the truck down to a child and borrow it when you need it. ?

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious, what is the fold-up trailer you are looking at? I am in a similar bind because I love my truck, and want the Bronco, but don't need two vehicles. Thanks.
I have a Kendon fold up motorcycle trailer that weighs about 320 pounds and can carry 1000 pounds, it folds up and stands up so you can put it against a wall in your garage. They carry different models but will work great behind a Bronco, Google Kendon trailers for more information

Last edited:

Sponsored

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have a 2020 Tacoma, I always wanted one as my dad had many growing up. I like the truck but I never tow and rarely use the truck bed. I really wanted an FJ Cruiser at the time but what I wanted was 7-9 years old for $30k + so I decided to order a new Tacoma instead. I like the truck but frankly its just boring. I'm 90% sure it will be sold for a Bronco in 2022. If I ever find myself needing a bed, my dad always has an old Tacoma handy..

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ok so I am in love with the Bronco reserved mine early done B&P a million times over.
But some reason deep down in my gut I am nervous about giving up my truck for a SUV. I use my truck bed all the time not for work but constantly for projects.
I have found an awesome folding trailer that might work as a alternative but just still start to waver.
Is there any other truck owners out there feeling the same way?

BTW. I have been looking at gladiators ? ... I just want the just experience of taught the roof and doors off.
I’m positive I will miss my truck bed. It holds snowboards, bikes, luggage, Home Depot runs... dang it what am I thinking???

Lee Woiteshek

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Toyota Matrix
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m positive I will miss my truck bed. It holds snowboards, bikes, luggage, Home Depot runs... dang it what am I thinking???
I think if your any kind of a man whose handy with tools, either automotive or carpentry, or a outdoorsman, fishing, hunting, camping, mountain biking, etc a pickup truck is a must. With this latest delay I'm reconsidering my Badlands Sasquatch with the Lux. I need a vehicle before September 2021. If nothing else a late model delivery of a 2021 model say in July or August is a hell of a hit on depreciation. Everything about this rollout has been delayed. Everything. I'm begining to wonder if a King Ranch with a FX4 package won't do what I need it to. Moab is not a factor in my life. I'm not running dunes at 70 mph. I'm not sold on removable doors and roof. I forsee rattles and leaks. 60K for manual vinyl seats bother the hell out of me. Marine grade or not. I love the Bronco's capbilities, but I haven't even seen one, let alone drive one. Ford is asking me to take a sixty thousand dollar leap of faith. So far they have not lived up to any of their timeline/or promises in regards to the Bronco. Not one. Yet the F series just keeps getting better and Ford doesn't seem to have supply issues in cranking them out. And they sell everyone they make. I think Ford truck month is either next month or the one after. Its when they offer discounts and special incentives. I am going to have to make a hard choice regarding the Bronco and right now the KR series is looking pretty good. I say this with a July 16 reservation.

Last edited:

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The new F150 Tremor looks awesome........hmmm

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The new F150 Tremor looks awesome........hmmm
Yeah, but can you remove the lid and doors more than once? And put them back!??

Sponsored
OP
OP
That_Hal

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's pretty much what I keep thinking.

Hamhands

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I moved to a SUV a few years ago and use a 10' trailer for landfill runs,, gathering materials, fire wood, mulch, no I can't help you move, it works fine for me. It's actually pretty convenient cause I can leave materials in the trailer and park it. I have also used an 8' covered trailer and that was very covienient.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

But some reason deep down in my gut I am nervous about giving up my truck for a SUV. I use my truck bed all the time not for work but constantly for projects.
I have found an awesome folding trailer that might work as a alternative but just still start to waver.
Is there any other truck owners out there feeling the same way?

BTW. I have been looking at gladiators ? ... I just want the just experience of taught the roof and doors off.
If your used to a truck the bronco won’t make you happy especially if you use the truck bed a lot gladiators are nice and if you going to get one now is the time to do it with the employee pricing there doing I was looking at a gladiator willys edition too but Jeep’s ride so damn rough the bronco will have a way nicer ride cause of the independent front suspension . Trucks are nice but there just to damn expensive for the regular blue colar worker you looking at mid 40000 and don’t even get leather interior on 45000 truck what a rippoff