Sponsored

Current Bronco Owners! Jeep owners May Be Your Friend!

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To whoever bash competitors, please refuse their assistance next time you are stuck on a trail, don't be a keyboard warrior.
I happen to be on multiple forums and have a weird taste in cars, Miatas, Corvettes, Broncos, Porsches, and all Mopars, I don't really get when someone goes full-on another brand, they are all good, each car has its own pros and cons.
Sponsored

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm selling my JK right now, making room for the Bronco. I've been telling anyone looking at it that they have to agree to do the Jeep Wave if they buy it. Maybe I'll extend that to saying they have to wave at Broncos too. Why the hate?

ajlangley79

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mustang GT, 21 Audi S5, 20 Hyundia Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New Jeep 4xe owner here with a Bronco res still in. I love the wave and wondered if Bronco nation would come up with their own signature. I love them both and literally blocked in an VB Outer Banks a few weeks ago. It was beautiful and I kidnapped him for info. Haven't run into nasty Bronco owners.. maybe because there aren't many here yet. I'll say hey to both because I love em both. They both will be kings of the offroad with no competition. My dealer changed my order from VB to green, added Lux and Squach.. thinking I wasn't going to get it since I got thr jeep. Turned it to a 70k truck... to get a Bronco. But they said I could change it back to a regular Baddy if I wanted. Lol.
Ford Bronco Current Bronco Owners!  Jeep owners May Be Your Friend! 20211106_163805

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed.

Honestly, I've come across a ton of asshat Jeep owners who clearly have a "MiNe iS TEh BEsT!" attitude. But it's almost always somewhere like the Walmart parking lot. Same thing goes from the Taco/Colorado/Ranger/Frontier fan clubs. Always at McDonalds or Walmart or somewhere in the city.

Once you get out on the trails I've never come across anyone who wasn't super awesome. Always friendly, willing to chat, and willing to help you out of a sticky situation. I've seen people break their own truck trying to get someone else's rig out of a ditch. It's pretty awesome.
This.
I was coming to say this, and see it isn't needed.
Every single time I'm off pavement and there are others there doing their thing, it's always been a cool atmosphere.
Except for the dirtbike (and some SxS) guys who REALLY get annoyed when narrow, rocky trails get busy. Most of those guys can go eat one.
Whether I'm in My Jeep or My Bronco, or even some badass woodgrain-sided Wagoneer on 44's from the 70's (yes, I want to build one), I'll help anyone, anywhere, driving anything. And have seen the same from others.
It's cool that someone else climbs out of their vehicle to spot for you. Return that favor.

Sponsored
OP
OP
peterh

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Then on the other hand a woman pulled up next to my Wrangler a few weeks ago in a 4 door Bronco in AMB - I jumped out to talk with her about it and she said "I saw your Jeep when I pulled in and wanted to park near it to check it out!" - it was funny and we had a great time talking about both! I even told her to check out this forum - hey Chris if you're out there!!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I saw a Lightning Blue Bronco driving toward me yesterday and flashed my lights to get his attention and give a thumbs up - got a middle finger in response LOL! He must have thought I was going to give him grief because I was driving a Wrangler (see avatar) - but I am a future Bronco owner! I guess the takeaway would be - smooth the chip on your shoulder and wait to see what that Jeeper does before you jump the gun - there are plenty out there waiting on a Bronco!
I can't believe people are that into a Jeep or Bronco thing like it's some type of rivalry. I'm zero invested in either - but that's me. Super dumb to flip people off because you think their car is dumb or cooler or whatever. Grow the F up. jesus.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder if my wife will still be friends with me after she picks up her Bronco in a couple weeks and has to park in the driveway while my wrangler & the camper sit in the cozy garage. :LOL:

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That was the "Hawaiian Peace Sign"

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m confused. I thought the forum agreed months ago that “flying the bird” was the official Bronco wave! They guy was just saying “Hello!”…

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some ladies in a Gladiator had me roll down my windows at a stop light so they could tell me how awesome my Bronco is. One lady said it was her dream car and the other one said it was a sexy vehicle. I also got an index finger wave from a Jeep today on the way to work. I see the dude everyday, so it's about time.

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guys, let's get away from all of the "I won't help that guy" or "I will refuse help from that guy" talk please. Sounds like something guys say who've never wheeled or even gone on a hike.

This off-road community has all kinds of vehicle owners, Wranglers and other Jeeps, Subarus, 4 Runners or Tacos, Land Rover, Full Size Pick ups, Hell, I even seen me a lifted Beetle and a lifted 911 out on a trail once. Add to that an Old diesel Volvo, Nissans, yes, the Bronco new or old, and a host of other rigs

Point is, whatever a guy or gal gets up the gumption to hack on and take out in the woods or desert, you should encourage such behavior. Add to that shit, we all get stuck. Some of us carry recovery gear or have a winch, but most of you folk won't, nor will you even bring a goddamn wrench or even a screwdriver! Pu@@ies! :mad:.....:ROFLMAO:

Meaning.... for those who do actually "go prepared", there are always those who don't, don't bring comms outside of their useless cell phone that won't work a mile from the trailhead, etc. Y'all get the point.

I honestly don't judge, just help. But, if you're a guy, you ain't gonna watch me save your ass and your wife, you'll get out and get dirty and I normally just direct like a County Public Works supervisor would do, then drag you out, and move on. Think of it as a teachable moment, sort of like this rant.

Don't judge, get over yourselves, and just be glad you've got a bunch of other kids to play with. Flipping folks off isn't cool even if you're joking because context is lost when just passing another vehicle, so don't do that.

Happy trails brother..... Happy trails. 😉

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here if you flash your high beams at someone, it's because they're being morons... High beams are on, headlights are off at night, they cut you off... So I could see someone giving that response here. Flashing your lights to "say hi" isn't normal here.

Only other time you see the lights flashing at oncoming vehicles is to warn them of a cop doing radar ahead as well.

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Current Bronco Owners!  Jeep owners May Be Your Friend! DSC_0091

But....what about ....the SCOUT II...???.....red headed stepchild with Dana power trains and AMC motors?.....Hahahahahaha!!!!....

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wonder if my wife will still be friends with me after she picks up her Bronco in a couple weeks and has to park in the driveway while my wrangler & the camper sit in the cozy garage. :LOL:
Just a thought here 2 Jeeps, Get ready to wash your Wrangler a lot more 😉 Happy Wife Happy Life
Sponsored