Finbox

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KLR650
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I purchased my bronco on January 24, 2023 it has the problem where you have to disconnect the negative battery every now and then to reconnect the modem.

After a month of ownership I never received my Ford Pass points, so I called about it and they told me that I’ve never turned on my modem. (To get your 42,000 points for vehicle purchase you have to turn on the modem in the first 60 days). This was false I turned it on the first day I received a vehicle and performed multiple remote starts, traffic, weather radar etc. They could not see any of this activity to prove that I turned on the modem

Because of the faulty software they cannot see that I turn the modem on and did not credit my Ford Pass account with the points automatically. This is an known problem, they had to credit my account with 42,000 points manually.

So if you haven’t got your 42,000 purchase points after 30 days give them a call to get it sent manually to your account.

They also told me the software to correct this problem was supposed to come out in February, but it’s more complicated than they thought, so the new software update for the modem will come out in June
Sponsored