Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford pushes Ford Pass, and punishes you if you not capitulate. No company does anything without receiving some benefit. So, you join Ford Pass and they keep track of your Bronco “for you.” Do they sell that info to other companies like Allstate?They get your email then they can inundate you with “special offers.” Between my smart TV and Ford Pass, I’d be living in a fish bowl surrounded by cats, ready to pounce. Those of you who have not read the book “1984” ought to. Scary.

On the plus side So far I absolutely love my Bronco. Ride, handling, performance are above average. Handling is like a sports car….almost. And, I get 20 mpg no matter what. Sometimes I think the “needle” is stuck on 20. I wish they’d have pot a more substantial inner fender tho, something I could attach Kilmat to.

Everybody likes my 2dr Cyber Orange OB. So, at least the designers and engineers are doing things mostly right. BTW, I worked for the General for 30 years. The Bronco is my first Ford.
Sponsored

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Old post I know…but CONGRATS on your new Bronco👍👍 Excited to get mine - production scheduled week of June 5th!

CalvinT

Badlands
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Subaru WRX Wagon, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I read 1984 when in HS. Science fiction by Robert Heinlein is scarier because his scenarios are more likely. Many talk about how government and business work together to track everyone. The methodology is very similar to what's developing now.

rayhil67

Black Diamond
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sahara 2006 hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you own and carry a cell phone, worrying about Ford pass is irrelevant!!! We live in "1984" now!!!!

Im surprised this is not the home screen on every iPhone
Ford Bronco Ford Pass & points. 1682943559300
Sponsored