Sponsored

Ford Performance Tuner for 2.7 -- GA installer or self install?

AJBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I purchased the Ford Performance ProCal from Lethal (great price there btw) and was looking at getting it installed at the dealer. Called 5 dealers and nobody will install. So now I have a few questions and hope someone can help:

1. Anyone know a garage in Georgia who will install?
2. If anyone has installed themself, which video from YouTube did you use? It all seems pretty simple but especially in switching gear ratio’s that goes outside my car knowledge
Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is insanely easy to do.

The only thing is, you are supposed to either have the dealer install it or an ASE red seal mechanic do it, which to me is idiotic. Personally I've never done that.

Livernois makes the tune, so just search Youtube on how to install a Livernois tune.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Installed mine myself. It is pretty ridiculous that you have to have a dealer or ASE certified shop install it. I didn't even watch a video, just followed the directions. My guess is they want you to have it done at those places in case you somehow brick your bronco during the installation.

OP
OP
AJBronc

AJBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is insanely easy to do.

The only thing is, you are supposed to either have the dealer install it or an ASE red seal mechanic do it, which to me is idiotic. Personally I've never done that.

Livernois makes the tune, so just search Youtube on how to install a Livernois tune.
Let me know if you have a specific video from them you used, I could only find a raptor one
Sponsored