Sponsored

Ford raised price on My22 Base, BB and OBX in July by $500. Will they set higher prices on MY23 trims?

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I could not find a thread on these in B6G, after search. Please give me a link if you know one, THANKS!
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm sure they will, probably will know by how much in the next few days.

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'm sure they will, probably will know by how much in the next few days.
Yep, and they will blame this increase on "continuing supply chain pressures and... <insert some other pass-the-buck stupid reason here>"

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sense Ford not taking anymore orders for 2022 were you getting your information from and if you talking about 2023 then who would be shocked.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sense Ford not taking anymore orders for 2022 were you getting your information from and if you talking about 2023 then who would be shocked.
Bronco MSRP prices did increase $500 on July 15, 2022.

Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep, and they will blame this increase on "continuing supply chain pressures and... <insert some other pass-the-buck stupid reason here>"
Of course they are going to pass on costs, it is costing them more for everything needed to build vehicles just like every other business. Labor is up, fuel costs are up, electricity is up, etc. and this is most likely not going to change anytime soon if ever.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Increases happen every year. Have you ever heard of inflation, CPI, or anything g even related to prices?

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why not? People have no probelm paying 5000 to 30000 adm. ford will still sell them. Then no one will be mad about adm when its MSRP.. AMIRITE?

all these poor sob stories about ‘i have to sell it for 10000 over will maybe dry up

OP
OP
tongsun3717

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Bronco MSRP prices did increase $500 on July 15, 2022.
I am actually curious what's the point to do the July 15 price hike while no one can make a new order. Why not just raise the price altogether when they open MY23 ordering?

The only ones affected by July hike would be those who buy a Bronco from a dealer lot w/o ordering, if they are not facing any ADM. How many buyers are in this group?

Last edited:

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am actually curious what's the point to do the July 15 price hike while no one can make a new order.
I have no idea. Perhaps dealer stock orders, if such orders are even happening at this point in time.

2DoorForSure

Heritage
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
McLaren, AMG, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Increases happen every year. Have you ever heard of inflation, CPI, or anything g even related to prices?
Yep... sure do. No, they don't happen every year, not sure where you get that information. I am totally fine with raising prices if it is warranted, but at the same time Ford should not be screwing all of the people still waiting on Broncos. I am a Ford shareholder, but the company behavior across multiple product lines with keeping their commitment for vehicle reservations is laughable and reputation damaging. Go ahead and raise prices, but then also honestly promise to fulfill the backlog of reservations w/orders before allowing anyone off the street to get one. I'm good with paying the increase as long as they can build reservations first.
Sponsored