Explorer PL265
Expedition PL250
F-150 PL260

Icons
Bronco
  • Increase Base series prices $500 MSRP
  • Increase Big Bend series prices $500 MSRP
  • Increase Outer Banks series prices $500 MSRP
Wait till 2023 model year price increases hit. Probably at least another $500...

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had to put up a little fight for my price, as they tried to slide that extra in. Sales manager "lost" the copy of my signed order sheet, BUT I had a pic of it on my phone. Then I guess it somehow got found 🤷‍♂️. They truly don't know how close I got to walking away. If my sales guy wasn't such a good guy, I was going to walk. Glad I didn't, I really like it so far.

Tonsterboy

Badlands
First Name
antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Optima hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had to put up a little fight for my price, as they tried to slide that extra in. Sales manager "lost" the copy of my signed order sheet, BUT I had a pic of it on my phone. Then I guess it somehow got found 🤷‍♂️. They truly don't know how close I got to walking away. If my sales guy wasn't such a good guy, I was going to walk. Glad I didn't, I really like it so far.
Did you have a reservation. Or just a walk in order at the end of last year? If it’s a walk in was it MSRP?

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you have a reservation. Or just a walk in order at the end of last year? If it’s a walk in was it MSRP?
It was a walk in. They only charged MSRP on my order. They don't charge over MSRP for orders.

Sponsored

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some puzzle pieces here: this is exactly 1 month from the supposed ability to order broncos again. Additionally, you’d assume this is the lead up to the ability to view the 2023 pricing and ordering options overall. Perhaps we will know the whole picture soon.

OP
OP

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This should only impact stock orders as the retail order banks on the vast majority of these vehicles are already closed. Those who already submitted an order will have retail price protection

Most likely this is Ford trying to hiding the 2023MY price increases. We don’t know what those price increases will be yet but it sounds a lot better when Ford says “we only increased our MSRP $800 from 2022” when in actuality it went up well over $2000+ if you combine both the March and these price increases together.

Still, double check your dealer.
Any order that hasn’t been built/invoiced will now come in $500 higher on sticker for a Base, BB, or OBX through the end of the year if built as a 22. There are plenty of reports of dealers not understanding or choosing not to pass along price protection to the customer because it is a backend, after the fact transaction between Ford and your dealer.

Sponsored

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This should only impact stock orders as the retail order banks on the vast majority of these vehicles are already closed. Those who already submitted an order will have retail price protection

Most likely this is Ford trying to hiding the 2023MY price increases. We don’t know what those price increases will be yet but it sounds a lot better when Ford says “we only increased our MSRP $800 from 2022” when in actuality it went up well over $2000+ if you combine both the March and these price increases together.

Still, double check your dealer.
Do you know if another price protection program has been announced since the one that began in March of 2021? I ordered in July of 2021, and haven't heard anything about whether the rest of us will see prices honored/buffered by a new program. Thanks!

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Where at?
Brison Ford in Athens Tx, ask for Josh in sales. I have nothing against any other salesman, I just know for sure he is an up front guy. He doesn’t try and pull any BS for just tell you what you want to hear.
Sponsored