Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just checked B&P and while it says 2022, but the base price is now starts at $31,300. That's another price increase from the original $28,500 price, and than the MY22 price of $29,300 and now it's showing $31,300 did I miss this over the last weeks or couple of months? My last print out after changes is $500 less than the current B&P so I didn't catch a $1,500 increase 6 months ago, (confusing adding SAS & the way they change the base price with advance 4wd).

I think that was the MY22.5 increase I saw but didn't compute since Ford made adding SAS to base manual pricing a bit confusing the way they break it down adding A4WD to the base price and then another increase for SAS.

I need to dig out my first two print outs.

It now looks like I might be better off with a Black Diamond and might as well add towing and trailer braking if bumped to MY23 and I have to wait anyway.

And I got on this train ride for the $28,500 base manual that was never going to happen because of the 2 door, roof and manual constraints for the first year. They couldn't guarantee a 2 door base in the first year, and than retro price protection after the fact to months earlier. And with the current market, I can't really do better else where if I start over.
Sponsored

Last edited:

CCM

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At this point they would need to lower the price to get me to even consider getting one.