Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Has anyone had luck buying for MSRP as a walk-in customer without a previous order? Most listing that I call and inquire have a $5-15k markup. Order banks aren't open for new retail so I have been looking for a needle in a haystack (2dr 2.7 Basesquatch @ MSRP). Is this possible? I have a baby bronco sport set to deliver around the end of this year, but I'd love to skip that all together and find a regular Bronco.
Sponsored

Layman

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought my Badlands standard package 7MT 2.3L soft top in July as a walk-in. Sales guy said they wanted 10k over. Dealer's Website said they wanted 25k over. After some tense negotiations, I ended up paying a considerably smaller ADM than either of those two numbers. Really the only reason the deal worked for me is that they gave me so much for my trade. More than I paid for it a year before.

The bottom line is just because they are asking for $5k-$25k over doesn't mean they will get it. Go find one you like and sit down with the dealer's sales guy. Bring some snacks because you may be there a while. Wear them down. The worst they can say at the end of it is no. When I was test driving the Bronco I bought I was just happy to be in a Bronco going for a test drive. Never really thought the numbers would work out. Glad I was patient and did not make a decision based on emotions.

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone had luck buying for MSRP as a walk-in customer without a previous order? Most listing that I call and inquire have a $5-15k markup. Order banks aren't open for new retail so I have been looking for a needle in a haystack (2dr 2.7 Basesquatch @ MSRP). Is this possible? I have a baby bronco sport set to deliver around the end of this year, but I'd love to skip that all together and find a regular Bronco.
I bought my 2.3 auto black diamond for MSRP from Farm Country Ford in Concordia, KS. Super friendly people. It was an incoming unit, I put down a 1k deposit and picked it up the day after it arrived. No hassle at all, got a warranty too. They didnā€™t quite beat my CUā€™s rate, but they got within .1% so I went with them for simplicity.

OP
OP
Fly

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought my 2.3 auto black diamond for MSRP from Farm Country Ford in Concordia, KS. Super friendly people. It was an incoming unit, I put down a 1k deposit and picked it up the day after it arrived. No hassle at all, got a warranty too. They didnā€™t quite beat my CUā€™s rate, but they got within .1% so I went with them for simplicity.
Thatā€™s awesome, thanks for the info. I will keep an eye on their inventory to see if anything else pops up.

Sponsored

Hedrock

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr EG Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thatā€™s awesome, thanks for the info. I will keep an eye on their inventory to see if anything else pops up.
Call them and ask for Tony - he was very willing to discuss inventory with me. I know at the time (June) all their incoming allocations were spoken for but itā€™s been a few months, could be thereā€™s some openings.

Reactions: Fly

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer does

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any time my dealer receives a non customer ordered Bronco, or if someone backs out of their order, or even receives a slightly used one, they immediately drop it off at the local 4 wheel shop to have a cheap 3.5ā€ lift, aftermarket 17ā€ wheels (usually Rhino), and 37s installed complete with the tailgate reinforcement. Thatā€™s how they try to justify adding a 20k ADM (with less than 5k in upgrades), even on soft top Big Bend trim. Nevermind what such additional weight and strain it will likely cause on the open diff 3.73 gearing. Thatā€™s the buyerā€™s problem for later down the road.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I bought my '21 2dr OBX for MSRP from Crown Ford in Fayetteville, NC.

Reactions: Fly

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every dealer around here has several Broncos on the lot. Sales have slowed as Broncos are delivered and interest rates have risen. I feel confident I could get one in this area at MSRP if I wanted.

Alex Sector

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No luck in the great state of Utah.

I have been keeping an eye on new and used 2 door inventory (Salt Lake/Provo + several hours driving distance) for several months. Used car dealers have sold a few with asking price over 70K+ - including Base with wheel/tire package.

My (dirt bag?) dealer has two used 2 doors for sale - Black Diamond non-SAS (<500 miles and sitting on the lot for months) was 65K and now 62K, and a Wildtrack w/ 10k miles for 73K.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
No luck in the great state of Utah.

I have been keeping an eye on new and used 2 door inventory (Salt Lake/Provo + several hours driving distance) for several months. Used car dealers have sold a few with asking price over 70K+ - including Base with wheel/tire package.

My (dirt bag?) dealer has two used 2 doors for sale - Black Diamond non-SAS (<500 miles and sitting on the lot for months) was 65K and now 62K, and a Wildtrack w/ 10k miles for 73K.
Same here in CO!

WilmBlue

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought mine in PA w/o an order. Had to wait 4 weeks as it was in transit from the factory. Dealer wanted 10k over MSRP. After about a week of going back and forth, settled for 3k over. Not MSRP, but not bad for not having to wait a year plusā€¦ Deals are out there. But you have to work.

WilmBlue

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I bought mine in PA w/o an order. Had to wait 4 weeks as it was in transit from the factory. Dealer wanted 10k over MSRP. After about a week of going back and forth, settled for 3k over. Not MSRP, but not bad for not having to wait a year plusā€¦ Deals are out there. But you have to work.
Black Diamond, non-SAS with Mid.
Sponsored

Last edited: