Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Had a local dealer contact me bc they had a used 2021 Baldands for sale. Said secondary prices had dropped recently and wanted to see if I’d be interested. Silver 4dr, 2.7, SAS, leather, high, soft top. 15K miles.

$69K. I declined.
Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just wait 9 months. Things are going to change, I can feel it, said an early 90’s Loser.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s awesome, thanks for the info. I will keep an eye on their inventory to see if anything else pops up.
This is a good strategy. Find a few honest dealers and stay on top of their incoming units. I think it’ll happen for you this year if you stay diligent, things have definitely softened up. No need to wait 3 years anymore.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep calling dealerships. Unclaimed msrp broncos do exist. Just need to find the right dealer. I’d try looking for smaller individual owned places not in big cities. My local dealer ship just got 5 in this week. 3 four door and 2 two doors.

Reactions: Fly

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was lucky and found one on the lot and picked it up at MSRP last week. It’s a 2D 7MT basic Badlands, apparently it was to be ordered as an Auto and when it showed up MT they declined. I was told it was on the lot for a week. This was a small town dealership that was recently bought out by a large chain.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jfman

Base
First Name
jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I seen a few dealers in Quebec selling them at MSRP but they sell out in like 2 days.

I wont got for them because I am very peculiar about what I want and what I dont want.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer has three Broncos where they claimed the buyer backed out, either because they bought something else in the 2 years they had to wait, or in one case guy way over ordered and couldn't get financing.

Ford has promised repeatedly that Dealers would not be able to order constrained items for the lot. So, in theory, finding a 2-door on a lot means it has to have been abandoned by someone.

But... it's not as if Ford hasn't lied repeatedly through this process.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone had luck buying for MSRP as a walk-in customer without a previous order? Most listing that I call and inquire have a $5-15k markup. Order banks aren't open for new retail so I have been looking for a needle in a haystack (2dr 2.7 Basesquatch @ MSRP). Is this possible? I have a baby bronco sport set to deliver around the end of this year, but I'd love to skip that all together and find a regular Bronco.
I know someone who did just that, but it was a 2 door 2.3 manual transmission (harder to sell). He did get it MSRP walking on the lot at a Texas dealership. (edit- he posted above).

STX - still can't believe your luck!

Jer8716

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q996 pontiac firebird
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You might also see if they have a stock order you can convert this is what I was able to do in June you may not be able to get exactly what your looking for as I wasn't able to pick everything but it worked out for me since I was looking for a big bend and 2.3 auto and mid package which is what my dealer had avalible for stock orders. Now you won't be able to track your oder and In my Case I lose the nav because it was a stock order but it wasn't a real loss anyway because I hardly ever use the built in nav. But it is an option.

OP
OP
Fly

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You might also see if they have a stock order you can convert this is what I was able to do in June you may not be able to get exactly what your looking for as I wasn't able to pick everything but it worked out for me since I was looking for a big bend and 2.3 auto and mid package which is what my dealer had avalible for stock orders. Now you won't be able to track your oder and In my Case I lose the nav because it was a stock order but it wasn't a real loss anyway because I hardly ever use the built in nav. But it is an option.
That's a great idea

Sponsored

Murfman

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WildTrak, Cyber Orange soft top
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone had luck buying for MSRP as a walk-in customer without a previous order? Most listing that I call and inquire have a $5-15k markup. Order banks aren't open for new retail so I have been looking for a needle in a haystack (2dr 2.7 Basesquatch @ MSRP). Is this possible? I have a baby bronco sport set to deliver around the end of this year, but I'd love to skip that all together and find a regular Bronco.
I lucked out on my 21 Wildtrak Mannequin. MSRP. I did have to wait and it had 1900 miles that I didn't put on it, when I picked it up.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

or in one case guy way over ordered and couldn't get financing.
This has happened more than a few times at the local dealers, people getting too happy clicking on the B&P. Some may be thinking I have time to save the additional money to cover but life goes on and they don't end up changing their pattern of spending. They are still getting that $5-$7 coffee drink everyday ($150 plus per month X time waiting) or eating out from a convenience store or fast food, instead of packing snacks and a lunch. Other's may have used their trade value from a year ago or longer and now they're short.

I wonder how many abandon orders are just this, "over ordering at the buffet and not being able to clear your plate"? I'd like to see that number.

Unfortunately the builds are higher priced than I want and never a 2 door base with a manual.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately the builds are higher priced than I want and never a 2 door base with a manual.
yeah the "cant get financing" dude was a 2-door Cyber Orange Wildtrack.

I ordered a 2-door base manual. Which nobody seems to be able to find.

Gramd

Big Bend
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 66 Chevy ll
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I payed $2500 (Canadian) over Msrp because I was a walk in and bought someone’s abandoned order. They said that was standard for any vehicle

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has promised repeatedly that Dealers would not be able to order constrained items for the lot. So, in theory, finding a 2-door on a lot means it has to have been abandoned by someone.

But... it's not as if Ford hasn't lied repeatedly through this process.
Seen time and time again Blue sticker (not customer order) high demand Broncos show up on dealer lots. One locally in transit, Badlands, High, and Sasquatch. Should be zero built with these constraints until all the early orders are filled.

Also showing a WIldtrak but can see if that sticker is green or blue.
Sponsored