Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You say unfounded speculation. The title is based on my experience, which I explained in full detail. The speculation part didn't come into until the last sentence of my post.
It sure made it to the title of your post lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lmao what did you add? Unsubstantiated claims from Ford CS?

1624560992206.gif

What I really want is everyone to stop posting new threads on every fucking whim they have. Quit acting like 12 year old girls posting Facebook status updates every time their boyfriend confuses them. It’s unreal how needy you all are for some attention.
You really do have a log up your ass. This is like my second post ever, I'm not one to come here and start new posts every time I have a problem. Definitely feeling better about getting my truck before all the trolls here.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'm going to start a therapy group. I'll call it "Self Involved/Instant Gratification Anonymous. It should be a big hit around these parts.

Gscj5

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 Willys CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just open the original email Ford sent you "Your 2021 Bronco", click on "Track My Order" and go look to see if you have a build date or if it's being built.

I don't wait for an email from Ford I go find out for myself, I check it daily.

The original email updates itself on the build date when you open it as mine did from a June 28 to a July 19 and now the site says it's being built.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You really do have a log up your ass. This is like my second post ever, I'm not one to come here and start new posts every time I have a problem. Definitely feeling better about getting my truck before all the trolls here.
So what are you crying about than?

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a vin and build week of 7/26 on first May email from Ford. No other communications and dealer says he has no further info. With everything moving around I called Ford and they told me I had moved to build date? of 7/10. My fingers are cramping, they are crossed so hard.

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got this from Ford on the 22nd. What the hell does this mean? I posted in another thread that dates got changes from the 14th to the 28th. I have not received a window sticker from my dealer or anything. At this point I'm upset but I have to bite the bullet and hope they build my Bronco on the 29th as last stated.

Screenshot_20210624-142600.png

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a vin and build week of 7/26 on first May email from Ford. No other communications and dealer says he has no further info. With everything moving around I called Ford and they told me I had moved to build date? of 7/10. My fingers are cramping, they are crossed so hard.
7/10 is a Saturday .... its not a work week .... I would ask again :LOL:

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Its a midsize SUV, not a truck.

OP
OP
BroncoDymond88

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got this from Ford on the 22nd. What the hell does this mean? I posted in another thread that dates got changes from the 14th to the 28th. I have not received a window sticker from my dealer or anything. At this point I'm upset but I have to bite the bullet and hope they build my Bronco on the 29th as last stated.

Ford Bronco Ford refused to give me a new build date Screenshot_20210624-142600
To me this essentially means "We tried giving out build dates but we can't stick to them, so we're going to stop doing that and we'll surprise you with your truck the day it arrives at the dealer"

simadownow6988

First Edition
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4 HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Gotta chill bro.... I admit, Ive lost it a few times over this game with Ford myself, but you need to fact check. You have a production email. Just because it changed doesnt mean its not going to be built. Actually you need to consider yourself lucky.
As far as your claim saying that if you havent received an email, youll definitely get a 22, youre wrong.
I havent received a production email and I have a FE ordered. There will not be any 22 FEs, so theres still 21s in the pipeline to be built.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah, I noticed that it was a Saturday after I got off of the phone. That's why the ? because I have read on this forum that the plant is operating 6 days a week. That's why I am guessing that it is a build date, not a week.

PecOBX

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called Ford earlier today - more out of curiosity given all the movement of build weeks. I received a 7/19 build week email originally. The Service Rep (Michael - to give him a shout out) was helpful. He was not totally sure about what his reviews were showing him but said my info showed a scheduled build date of 7/22. I am aware that this is pretty far out but it was a specific date not a week so i tale that as a positive and will check with my dealer in a couple of weeks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.