Sponsored

There is no reason why Ford can’t give everyone an estimated build date at this point. ZERO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiantSloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Like the title says, there really is no reason why Ford cannot give everybody who has not received a bill date an estimated production date. For sure they know the best case scenario, worst case scenario and most likely scenario at this point. A company with the sophisticated supply chain that forecast absolutely has the ability to forecast these numbers.

there are a lot of people who reserve the bronco who have leases that are terminating and it would be nice to know if there is a possibility to extend those in order to wait for a new bronco. For some a delay in delivery will mean that unfortunately, they will have to buy another car as they cannot wait. But even this is not bad news for Ford as I’m sure the dealers would gladly take that allocation and turn around and sell it for about 30 K over MSRP.

this is really the most frustrating part about this entire process. I don’t care about the emails that have a lot of fluff but what is most frustrating is that I still do not have a bill date and I am eight day one hour one reservation holder. I get that my model (Wildtrak Lux) has build delays - and I am Ok with that. I honestly do not mind waiting. But what is inexcusable is that they don’t tell me if I’m getting my car into production this month, next month, at the end of the year, next year, at the end of next year. it’s pathetic.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like the title says, there really is no reason why Ford cannot give everybody who has not received a bill date an estimated production date. For sure they know the best case scenario, worst case scenario and most likely scenario at this point. A company with the sophisticated supply chain that forecast absolutely has the ability to forecast these numbers.

there are a lot of people who reserve the bronco who have leases that are terminating and it would be nice to know if there is a possibility to extend those in order to wait for a new bronco. For some a delay in delivery will mean that unfortunately, they will have to buy another car as they cannot wait. But even this is not bad news for Ford as I’m sure the dealers would gladly take that allocation and turn around and sell it for about 30 K over MSRP.

this is really the most frustrating part about this entire process. I don’t care about the emails that have a lot of fluff but what is most frustrating is that I still do not have a bill date and I am eight day one hour one reservation holder. I get that my model (Wildtrak Lux) has build delays - and I am Ok with that. I honestly do not mind waiting. But what is inexcusable is that they don’t tell me if I’m getting my car into production this month, next month, at the end of the year, next year, at the end of next year. it’s pathetic.
Say they give us all an estimate... the second a single person changes their order to a soft top because they don't like their wait, their estimate for everyone is off.

Multiply that by 150,000.

It's a no-win. They can estimate everyone in this every moment... and they could probably estimate in aggregate, but there's no way for them to achieve the specificity like you want without locking everyone into their current order.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stay tuned.
Sponsored

Status