Sponsored

Any reason to place reservation at this point?

mla

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco Heritage 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hi. New here but have been lurking.

Was hoping for a Heritage edition announcement. Now that special editions aren't going to be known until Q1 '22, is there any conceivable reason I should place a reservation now for a standard model?

Any benefit to being "in the queue"? I know that historically, you can't switch between standard and special editions. Or should I just wait?

Thanks.
Sponsored

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

you cant actually place a reservation at the moment. I think best you can do is place an order and tell the dealer to code it as a 99

Reactions: mla

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi. New here but have been lurking.

Was hoping for a Heritage edition announcement. Now that special editions aren't going to be known until Q1 '22, is there any conceivable reason I should place a reservation now for a standard model?

Any benefit to being "in the queue"? I know that historically, you can't switch between standard and special editions. Or should I just wait?

Thanks.
Special Editions will be separate from reservations. Limited quantity and price mark-ups. Reserve now if you want a Bronco you can build on the website.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reservations are refundable, but I don't know if you can place them yet. You can always place one now (if possible) and make another if it's not transferable. Just make sure that you don't convert the reservation to an order beforehand.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No one knows the answer to this unfortunately. In the past you could always change your order within the standard configurations. No one knows if the Hertigae will be within those standard configurations as an option or a special edition requiring a separate order. It’s pretty much widely agreed that the Raptor for example would be a totally different order.

Sponsored

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You won’t be able to place a reservation for a Raptor. That will be allocated to dealers in very limited numbers. If you want one you should already of reached out to dealers and been on a waiting list, with lots of cash.

The other limited edition is the Everglades. We have no idea how the allocation on those will be handled yet, if any reservation holder will be able to order one etc.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Special Editions will be separate from reservations. Limited quantity and price mark-ups. Reserve now if you want a Bronco you can build on the website.
Yep, Steven is correct. If you want a special edition I suggest just waiting until they are available. I don't think it will make any difference if you order something different now, and change later on as the reservation system isn't in effect right now as far as I know.

AllthePonies

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT and Expedition Max
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford has paused reservations per their website. I would recommend getting an order into the dealership ASAP for a special edition.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What ever the real answer is to your question today....I predict that answer will be radically changed by Ford at least 12 times before it actually matters.

If you are searching for what the answer will be when it actually matters, I would just consider all possibilities and the one solution that benefits the top 150 Ford dealerships the most to the detriment of the end customer....that allocation solution will be the one that is miraculously selected.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you aren't already in the order system and have a low timestamp you probably won't get one. It's already been stated these special edition vehicles will be low quantity

Sponsored
OP
OP

mla

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Bronco Heritage 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thanks for your comments.

Well, I'm giving up for now. My car is on its last leg and with lack of visibility on the Broncos, I'm going to get a Sport for now and hope to upgrade in a couple years.

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for your comments.

Well, I'm giving up for now. My car is on its last leg and with lack of visibility on the Broncos, I'm going to get a Sport for now and hope to upgrade in a couple years.
Get it from Granger...

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently, there isn’t a reason for the reservation I made 16 months ago.
Sponsored