Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I called the Bronco Hotline and the representative told me they can no longer provide an estimated build week. She could only tell me what my status was In production/ In order processing with a delivery date of TBD. She also said any changes will be emailed to the customer. Umm yeah sure right... because I've had 4 build date changes only 1 of which was emailed to me.

Has anyone else encountered this?
Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I mean they know nothing anyways (not a slight, this is probably on purpose by Ford). I don't even bother with them anymore, I just talk to my dealer directly.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Every now and then they connect me to some woman that thinks it's against policy to tell you your build date. Whenever I hear her voice come on after a long hold period i think - oh no. That was a waste of time. No matter how much you tell her that other people in her department provide build dates, she doesnt seem to care....I am not sure how many people pick up the Bronco calls - but it seems like a typically hear the same 4 voices. There's an older guy with seemingly a jamaican or islander accent that's always really quick providing build dates.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It depends on who you get, but it seems that they are being told to divert people to their dealer (even though they have access to the information and can provide it).

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep, I got the same. I've been calling every week and they said it changed to just "Order in Processing" on July 3rd. (Full history in Sig)

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hotline?
Ford Bronco Bronco Hotline Can No Longer Provide Estimated Build Date/Week ZomboMeme 13072021144331

Sponsored
OP
OP
Manda13

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Every now and then they connect me to some woman that thinks it's against policy to tell you your build date. Whenever I hear her voice come on after a long hold period i think - oh no. That was a waste of time. No matter how much you tell her that other people in her department provide build dates, she doesnt seem to care....I am not sure how many people pick up the Bronco calls - but it seems like a typically hear the same 4 voices. There's an older guy with seemingly a jamaican or islander accent that's always really quick providing build dates.
Hmm maybe I should try again. But I had already been on hold with Disney for 2 hours then about 10 minutes with bronco. I’m over being on the phone die today. Granted yesterday they answered and then hung up on me so I guess that was progress.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Have you ever stopped and thought, "maybe I'm calling these people way too frequently? Holy crap