Sponsored

Ford Information Removal System - VIN Search / Estimated Delivery Date No Longer Available

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
You do understand that every major manufacturer uses vendors right?

Most companies outsource everything to keep cost down as Americans wants to pay the lowest price possible on everything.

All Americans wants to keep the supply chain in the US until they find out the price of the product
price of the product like 70k pickup trucks?
you think Ford cuts the consumer any break because they outsource parts to third world countries?
In 1960, the largest private employer in America was General Motors paying union scale wages. Today it’s Wal Mart.
Corporate America‘s race to the bottom due to NAFTA has destroyed the middle class. I wouldn’t park a Mexican made Maverick in my driveway. Sorry but I won’t apologize for corporate greed and outsourcing.
Sponsored

JRBinMalibuCanyon

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I logged on only because I noticed the same. Two things, really: 1) estimated delivery date was gone, and 2) I could be wrong here, but the “delivered” milestone was gone and replaced by a “final preperation” (sic) milestone. So, what’s interesting here, is that my Bronco was for sure shipped on 2/8, and until yesterday had a 6/4 EDD. I log on yesterday and it’s now 3/12. Good news for sure. But then I get this “final preperation” milestone, sans “delivery”, and I wonder if there’s some work still to be done at the final rail yard.

Ford Bronco Ford Information Removal System - VIN Search / Estimated Delivery Date No Longer Available 25963C69-D5A7-442F-8B65-93F5DA1ECC61

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I logged on only because I noticed the same. Two things, really: 1) estimated delivery date was gone, and 2) I could be wrong here, but the “delivered” milestone was gone and replaced by a “final preperation” (sic) milestone. So, what’s interesting here, is that my Bronco was for sure shipped on 2/8, and until yesterday had a 6/4 EDD. I log on yesterday and it’s now 3/12. Good news for sure. But then I get this “final preperation” milestone, sans “delivery”, and I wonder if there’s some work still to be done at the final rail yard.

Ford Bronco Ford Information Removal System - VIN Search / Estimated Delivery Date No Longer Available 25963C69-D5A7-442F-8B65-93F5DA1ECC61
Dumb question, but where do you see 3/12?

Squatch2022?

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have also built a totally different vehicle and the tracker looks the same and today instead of the deliver bubble it had that final prep thing and now the final prep thing is checked my dealer received it today it also says your vehicle has been delivered and is in final preparation at your dealership

Screenshot_20220301-134743_Chrome.jpg

Sponsored

JL724

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my VIN, but the pizza tracker site just spins when I put that and my order in and says invalid order number even though it is the number right from my account on ford.com

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Talked to the dealership yesterday about my EDD disappearing from the tracker.
He said "That's right. Thay will not put a EDD up until the chip/module has been installed"! Anyone else get that answer?

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked to the dealership yesterday about my EDD disappearing from the tracker.
He said "That's right. Thay will not put a EDD up until the chip/module has been installed"! Anyone else get that answer?
Dunno about that. Mine was built on 2/25, and had an EDD, then the EDD just went missing. People before and after my build that week have had theirs ship, so I’m chalking this up to yet another sign of the wonderful IT dept that ford has.

OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The lock down continues!
Before when you tried to activate your Bronco it would try for a awhile and error out. But when modules first popped and assume the battery was connected it would prompt to accept on the screen in the Vehicle. I assume what this means is we could tell if the battery was connected or not. It appears they modified the Ford Pass app to tell you shut up and wait for delivery.
Ford Bronco Ford Information Removal System - VIN Search / Estimated Delivery Date No Longer Available E6020CD3-15D6-4971-BDAC-7EBE46B5DF37

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

always so negative

how about some positive >> Built last wed and arrived in Rochester NY yesterday. At invoice and price protection (-$695)

:)

Ford Bronco Ford Information Removal System - VIN Search / Estimated Delivery Date No Longer Available E6020CD3-15D6-4971-BDAC-7EBE46B5DF37
How did the price protection process work for you? I have a build week of 3/21.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
After I was scheduled, I reached out to my dealership with a link (https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...o-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#13) and screenshot to give a head's up that Ford was offering price protection for early reservation holders.

My dealership is really good and told me they will def credit me and they noted the credit in my buyer's order.

What is interesting is that I can no longer locate the table below. It seems Ford has removed it. I tried searching "price protection" and I can no longer find any mention of it.

Ford Bronco Ford Information Removal System - VIN Search / Estimated Delivery Date No Longer Available 1646250193376

How did the price protection process work for you? I have a build week of 3/21.

Ladyleiser

Black Diamond
First Name
Deonna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing. Sold mine then my delivery date changed
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just checked and mine is gone too. Blend date of Jan 14 and tentative delivery date of May 4. Now the delivery date is gone.
im so ready to move on
Same. My original delivery date was February 19 then moved to May 20. It’s been sitting on build since January 15th. My dealer is in Pascagoula, MS

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pdshepherd

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same. My original delivery date was February 19 then moved to May 20. It’s been sitting on build since January 15th. Mine dealer is in Pascagoula, MS
It’s a mess.

DogHauler

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently Ford hired the same internet savvy employees that made Sears a success in the 21st century.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The lock down continues!
Before when you tried to activate your Bronco it would try for a awhile and error out. But when modules first popped and assume the battery was connected it would prompt to accept on the screen in the Vehicle. I assume what this means is we could tell if the battery was connected or not. It appears they modified the Ford Pass app to tell you shut up and wait for delivery.
Ford Bronco Ford Information Removal System - VIN Search / Estimated Delivery Date No Longer Available 1646250193376
The vehicle can’t be activated until delivery. It’s shipped in what is called “factory mode” which is a low power consume state so that it doesn’t drain the battery sitting on a train or in a shipping lot. Once it arrives at the dealer they hop into FDRS and switch it to normal, then you can activate it with Fordpass
Sponsored