Sponsored

My VIN no longer exists. Update: got in touch with Ford performance, November 4 build date.

Tanman

Black Diamond
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond 2022 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Have had a VIN for the last several months with no build date yet. Went to look it up tonight and check for November production and I got zilch. Guess my shizz ain't getting built in 2021.

15028.jpeg
Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

VINs don't disappear, if you had one you'd have a scheduled to week date but that could be pushed to who knows where. The VIN is a valid 21 build....but if there was a constrained item that required it move to 22 you need to call dealer asap.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/

load your VIN and order number in that tracker.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This doesn't work either. It uses Ford's site, which is broken
Have had a VIN for the last several months with no build date yet. Went to look it up tonight and check for November production and I got zilch. Guess my shizz ain't getting built in 2021.

Ford Bronco My VIN no longer exists.   Update:  got in touch with Ford performance,  November 4 build date. 15028
The Bronco6g tracker works for your build. It’s still in processing, so you vin is still active. You just don’t have a build yet. Have you talked to your dealer?

OP
OP
Tanman

Tanman

Black Diamond
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Bronco6g tracker works for your build. It’s still in processing, so you vin is still active. You just don’t have a build yet. Have you talked to your dealer?
I'll call in the morning. Freaked my ass out. I tried 2 of the trackers on here and got nothing earlier.

Kcmiller

First Edition
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ford site was working for my vin and now it doesn't. The tracker doesn't work for my vin either.

Sponsored

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll call in the morning. Freaked my ass out. I tried 2 of the trackers on here and got nothing earlier.
Both trackers don’t always work correctly. When I entered your info, it shows your build is still in processing.

OP
OP
Tanman

Tanman

Black Diamond
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It finally took. Knew I could depend on you fine folks!!! Got wheels, tpms, hub rings and a lift sitting in my garage already. Hate to return it all.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Lots of freaks on Bronco6g .. don't be one of them :)

Tomorrow start a chat session with Ford Performance >> https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

Ask them then to look up your order. They will ask for your dealer# and Order#. If you don't know, just give them your VIN.

BTW .. raptor guys always go Ford performance to look up their orders.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Ford has given us all collective PTSD. People go straight to apocalypse mode now anytime there is a hiccup. We need to start billing Ford for treatment...