First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The question I ponder is when B&P goes live, will I see a plethora of posts on this site or will it be a ghost town. Ha!
I expect crickets ?!
There will be one thread active, with 10,000 comments of us screenshotting our builds and posting them up.

It will be glorious and god help the poor slob who comes in late and has to catch up ...

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a bookmark for the Base Bronco on my browser homepage and check it when I first boot up; email, Bronco base page, and home page for here each tab.

I just powered on and went "OH Sh__!!!".

(click)

Goes to Bronco page on Ford's site :ROFLMAO:(y).

Was going to post here, but checked to make sure if someone else did; of course there are others that go to work earlier than me.

Almost there I guess :cool:(y).

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tbh I don't even know why I'm hyped for the B&P -- all I'm getting is a white basecamp rig w/ no options ?
I just wanna see if I'm sticking with Black Jack or upgrayedding to Badlands

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

tbh I don't even know why I'm hyped for the B&P -- all I'm getting is a white basecamp rig w/ no options ?
You’re excited because deep in the recesses of your brain you know EXACTLY what you’re going to build when it first launches:

Cost-efficient Base model ripper with nothing added? Nope. When you see “Choose your trim”, we’re speccing Wildtrak, obviously. What color do you want? Something sensible that blends in and works for daily duty? Nope, gimme some of that VELOCITY BLUE.

“Which package do you want to add?” Yes.

“Options?” Obviously. Modular bumper? Get it in there. Switches? Hell yes I want to have so many switches I look like Ricky Bobby starting his racecar.

“Accessories?” YUP. If it has a bronco bolt I’m getting it. In fact, gimme two of them.

And then, you’ll see your build total and remember, just like I will remember, that maybe a base model unit isn’t such a bad spec after all...

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have the 'Explore This Model' links under the Bronco models worked before today? First time i've been to the sight in a week or 2. All of the drop downs work.

Ford Bronco Ford website down for maintenance wtrk

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh shit hamlet the bronco is in the build and price page with a dead link
It ain't dead no mo'. Unfortunately, it just takes you back to the main Bronco info page.

So close, yet so far away...
Sponsored