Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

#1 you don't order your food over the phone when you reserve a table at a restaurant. You customize your order when you sit down at the table. None of us are at the table yet. You haven't ordered anything. You've only made a reservation.
#2 cancelling put you at the back of the line if you decide to make another reservation
#3 the only bronco you can customize and order is the crossover and it doesn't have a manual transmission or either of those motors

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The build and price is for reference only. It has absolutely nothing to do with your reservation. When you do order a bronco, you've gotta do it all over again with the dealer at your side using their system. The build and price is only so you can gauge how much your ideal configuration may cost. Your reservation is only for a certain number of doors and a trim level. It won't change until you sit down with the dealer and make the order. None of us know exactly when that will happen. Rumor is split between December 7th and early January when the build and price tool is updated

dabush1980

Black Diamond
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First off my earlier reservation was only few days ago and of course we all know auto trans is mandatory with 2.7 and I went through the build it menu opting for squatch package ,modular bumper,roof sound deadening,and overhead map light and switches the website then listed all the options and a msrp price total.when I log onto ford.com under vehicle specifics it only lists it as base 2door with 2.7 auto trans.this all done on my phone don’t know maybe different it from a pc.having said that I won’t be kicking myself this would just be a play vehicle still have my1987 bronco I bought brand new.I did change my dealer though after my first dealer contacted me about the bronco SPORT I reserved well they got that wrong Never reserved a sport and the guy I spoke with was clueless.
It only showed the base 2.3 because you still cant order your specs yet. Even though you pick all those upgrades they will not show until Ford starts taking orders. Mine only shows the base Black Diamond model. We all have to wait to add the specific options. Date still hasn't been confirmed when that will happen, but our order holds our place in line.

OP
OP
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 big bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well who the fuck knew that the difference in reservations was only couple days like I said don’t need the vehicle but I’ll get in line for one I’m in no rush maybe I’ll get to see one and drive it before I cough up the dough
Sponsored