Sponsored

FORD where is our 21 BRONCO???? It’s gone M.I.A.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the reply. The dealership has received several Broncos that were built and shipped after our Bronco was.
That doesnt really matter. Being held up at the "mountain" is specific to your build, either due to components, shortages, mishaps, timing, etc. I would advise reading through some of the recent build weeks to get a better idea. There are many things that cause a delay, and not all of them are part shortages, failed tests, mishaps like scratches, tops, leak tests, engine tests, and a lot of other things.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronco Flyers

Bronco Flyers

Raptor
First Name
Randy and Stef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor & Gen 2 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Finally took deliver of our missing Bronco Monday afternoon. It was 1 of 3 missing by my dealer. Took a little over 9 weeks in shipping. Spent most of the missing time in KC. On the bright side we have it now and look forward to enjoying our Badlands.

OP
OP
Bronco Flyers

Bronco Flyers

Raptor
First Name
Randy and Stef
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor & Gen 2 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When tracking though the normal channels @Ford Motor Company had extremely poor customer service. And yes when calling Ford their GO TO answer was always contact your dealer. However, my dealer could not find it, nor could their rep. The dealer had me contact Ford and Ford would say contact your dealer.
This is by FAR the most disappointing experience I have had with FMC and for one of the most highly anticipated new vehicles Ford has released.
And I’m a 3rd Gen diehard Ford guy.