Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello, B6G Members

My FordPass app hasn’t updated the correct location of my Bronco in 3 days. I’ve attempted to sign out/sign in and uninstall/re-install. Does anyone have any idea how to force this app to refresh this cached data?
Sponsored

jbacchi70

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 1968 Plymouth Road Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry but this was the first thing that came into my head when I read this post 😂

kidrock.jpg

OP
OP
GrumpyVet

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After Some troubleshooting with Ford to force a master reset of the connectivity failed and deleting the vehicle completely from the app I wasn’t able to add the vehicle back to the app due to errors so Ford recommended I schedule a service appointment with the dealership. I decided to do some investigation under the hood. First I inspected the fuses where I found almost every fuse wasn’t seated fully. A slight downward pressure with my finger on each fuse, almost all of them seated with an audible click. Then I also applied pressure to what I believe is the modem connector and that too felt as if I had seated better. Immediately after this I was successful with reading the vehicle and gps is functional.