Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a manual tranny on the 2.3L. I want to add sport mode and possibly remove Eco mode on my Badlands. Has anyone done this with the manual transmission yet?
Sponsored

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
You can add modes but not delete them. I have them all (base, 2.3, manual) and will occasionally dial up sport but with the FPT and pedal commander sport really isn't necessary. If I switch to sport I have to dial the pedal commander back a little because it's a little to responsive.

Traveling.Gaijin

Badlands
First Name
Emerson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jeep XJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I added sport mode in my 7sp Badlands. Love the throttle response compared to normal mode. Feel like I'm smoother in daily driving in sport mode

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have added sport mode to my 7mt badsquatch and my 7mt Badlands. I don't notice much difference if any, but the dash is a different color. I have also enabled sport mode on several AT Broncos, and those guys claim it makes all the difference. The majority of what makes sport mode attractive is the changes to AT shift strategy...but yes, it can be easily enabled on MT. Dont expect mind blowing results tho!

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did Sport mode on my 7MT Badlands - Liking the sharper throttle response and tightened steering enough that a performance tune is not on my list at this time. That may change when I eventually add 35's to the mix, but for now Sport mode and a tank of premium fuel is enough to satisfy my need for speed without getting into trouble with the local PD.
Disclosure - Old guy who mainly drives boring vehicles (See list to the left) -- YMMV.

Sponsored

kmntc4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-Door 2.3L 7-Spd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just added Sport Mode onto my Badlands Sasquatch 7MT. It was super easy and I noticed the steering is far better. It also sounds different on the exhaust unless I am hearing things.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can delete Eco mode.
Sponsored