Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's a cute little SUV, if I'd be in the market for something that size I'd probably pick it, most others look the same and boring.

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it's a cute little SUV, if I'd be in the market for something that size I'd probably pick it, most others look the same and boring.
I agree. For what it is I thinks its awesome. Definitely better than most in its class. Id have no problem putting my wife or kid in one.. if I had them, hence why I got a proper 2dr ;)

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ford Off Roadeo instructors spoke fairly highly of them. I believe the purchase of one also comes with an Off Roadeo “spot” driving Bronco Sports.

Sponsored

Gnomad

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2 dr, 7MT EG
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know that at least a couple of us out here have both sizes of Bronco. Our BS OBX has been an excellent commuter, road tripper, 2 tracker and even some off roading that I wouldn't have expected from it. The mrs. was even making some rumbles about getting a newer EG one but then again hers has been such a joy she stills loves it.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Ford Off Roadeo instructors spoke fairly highly of them. I believe the purchase of one also comes with an Off Roadeo “spot” driving Bronco Sports.
Only the First Edition and Badlands trims I believe. There was talk of opening it up to all buyers but I don't know that has happened yet.

I went to the BS Off Rodeo. It was a good time but there was not much in the way of technical off roading.
The really course at the end though, that was a blast.
The instructors said the BS's were much better at that than the Bronco.
Sponsored

Last edited: