Rezzak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far it’s been a tough first day with the Bronco. Chapman Ford in AZ charged us for two items we didn’t order and that were not on the invoice sent from Ford. Some sort of Desert Protection for 1200 dollars and a 699 dollar LoJack Security system!? They also had us at the dealer for 4 hours! We were just trading a raptor in and paying cash for the first Bronco difference. Why a 4 hour wait!?

Ford also didn’t give us our 200,000 points for kicking us off the hardtop list. Made us order soft tops to keep our spots.
We also ordered the winches and they kicked those off too. Now we will have to pay 3500 instead of 2500 for the winch kits!? Plus install!?

We ordered two fully loaded Badlands and moved them both to this dealership on advice from a friend and then they pull this!? We have a call into Ford Customer service on all this.

On to the Camera issue.
I got into the Bronco this evening after driving it roughly 50 miles today around town after it was parked an hour and I got a warning light that came on and said the front camera system wasn’t working/failure and that forward crash system wasn’t working.
I drove it to my destination and called Chapman Ford service. I explained the situation to the GM of the service department and he said he hasn’t heard of any issues like this with the Broncos nor with other Fords.
He made an appointment for me tomorrow to bring it in but said he may need it the whole day or longer. They have NO loaner cars and won’t pay for a rental.
How is any of this ok? We buy two fully loaded Lux package Broncos from a dealer, we get charged an extra 2100 dollars for window tint and Lojack which we didn’t order nor want and now they won’t get a mechanic right on our problem!? No loaner car!? No rental!?
Has anyone else had this problem

P.S.
I hope someone at Ford sees this and calls me. I am really not happy.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i would have made chapman rip out both the lojack and the unwanted tint. they probably wired the lojack into the front camera harness

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Actually we had to order the soft top to keep our place in line.
Keep your place in line? And calling someone a cuck? Wow. How you let them con you into two items you didn’t have to buy is beyond me…….

Sponsored

ShroederK

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Actually we had to order the soft top to keep our place in line.
This isn’t entirely false in the sense that people were going to jump you in the line until hard tops became available. But you weren’t going to be moved to the back of the line.

Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I would have told them to take that extra crap off, you never asked for it to be installed so they should have never put it on. Guess that’s pointless now that you paid for the vehicles, but come on now, would you have paid if they were like we added $10,000 in mods that you didn’t want or like?

Broncotrax

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm no where rich enough to have problems like that. That's definitely a very tough situation to be in.

Nrotik

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So far it’s been a tough first day with the Bronco. Chapman Ford in AZ charged us for two items we didn’t order and that were not on the invoice sent from Ford. Some sort of Desert Protection for 1200 dollars and a 699 dollar LoJack Security system!? They also had us at the dealer for 4 hours! We were just trading a raptor in and paying cash for the first Bronco difference. Why a 4 hour wait!?

Ford also didn’t give us our 200,000 points for kicking us off the hardtop list. Made us order soft tops to keep our spots.
We also ordered the winches and they kicked those off too. Now we will have to pay 3500 instead of 2500 for the winch kits!? Plus install!?

We ordered two fully loaded Badlands and moved them both to this dealership on advice from a friend and then they pull this!? We have a call into Ford Customer service on all this.

On to the Camera issue.
I got into the Bronco this evening after driving it roughly 50 miles today around town after it was parked an hour and I got a warning light that came on and said the front camera system wasn’t working/failure and that forward crash system wasn’t working.
I drove it to my destination and called Chapman Ford service. I explained the situation to the GM of the service department and he said he hasn’t heard of any issues like this with the Broncos nor with other Fords.
He made an appointment for me tomorrow to bring it in but said he may need it the whole day or longer. They have NO loaner cars and won’t pay for a rental.
How is any of this ok? We buy two fully loaded Lux package Broncos from a dealer, we get charged an extra 2100 dollars for window tint and Lojack which we didn’t order nor want and now they won’t get a mechanic right on our problem!? No loaner car!? No rental!?
Has anyone else had this problem

P.S.
I hope someone at Ford sees this and calls me. I am really not happy.
Hello, I just picked my badland lux up today and the front camera fault went out while using the adaptive cruise. Did you get a fix for yours?
Sponsored